It’s funny how sometimes the recipes with the fewest steps end up being the most delicious. This was definitely the case when I tried these Rosemary Cashew Bar Nuts. C’s mom was the one who introduced me to them when I was visiting Minnesota in 2011. I could not stop eating them and asked if she could pass along the recipe.
- 4 cups of cashews (roasted or follow instructions below if raw)
- 2 T fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1.5 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 T butter (or coconut oil)
- *Skip this step if cashews are already roasted. Set oven at 350 degrees F. Spread out cashews on a baking sheet and roast for 10 mins.
- Add everything except butter and mix to combine.
- Melt butter and add to cashews and spices.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Do you typically serve appetizers at your dinner parties? What are your go-to recipes? Any other Ina Garten fans out there?
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 5000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!