Sorry for going MIA yesterday. I’m sure you were all running around wondering why I didn’t post and if the apocalypse must be coming! A travesty.
Honestly, I just needed a day off from blogging. Since I’m now in charge of the Kewaza blog I’m trying not to oversaturate my mind with writing. Instead I over-saturated it with The Real World…and The Millionaire Matchmaker…and KUWTK. I think my reality TV addiction has resurfaced.
Since I’ve lost a substantial amount of brain cells thanks to my new habit, I apologize if my ramblings are particularly random today.
1. I tried Boxercise yesterday and damnnnn it was tough! My friend was totally badass and I can see why she raves about it, it really was awesome. The hour flew by and once again I have dinosaur arms since I can’t lift them. Thanks for the invite Linds!
2. In my attempts to not bite my nails I’ve been making an effort to paint them. The problem is that when I paint my nails it looks like a 3 year old did them. Good thing I have no one to impress. Also please keep your comments on my tiny hands to yourself. I’m aware I could join the circus.
3. I’m going to miss the randomness of living in my parent’s home once I move out (1 week ah!). The other day I came home to find FIVE pineapples sitting on our kitchen counter. My kitchen looks like a tropical forest. It took my mind off the arctic temperatures outside for approximately 20 seconds. It was nice.
4. My boy Drake has finally redeemed himself. Fun fact, Drake works out at my gym in Toronto. And by “works out” I mean does absolutely nothing with his trainer for an hour before he instagrams a picture of himself doing a pull-up and then calls it a day. But then he puts out this Bar-Mitzvah rap video for SNL and I just want to burst out into “best I ever had”. He’s my fav Torontonian Black & Jewish rapper. Wait, are there any others?
5. I went for dinner with Kathy the other day which was all kinds of fabulous, although it did require me to put on real pants, which I hadn’t done in days. Talking to her I realized that many of you probably have no clue how to say my name. Technically it’s pronounced DAH-VEEEE-DAH but thanks to years of people butchering it I basically respond to anything now. I also have an endless list of nicknames including Davs, Divs, Vids, Beads…Just call me whatever you want.
Have you ever tried out boxing? Are you a Drake fan? Do share some of the randomness going on in your life!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 5000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!