Why do I get the feeling I am going to start off each “Best Of” post with a comment somewhere along the lines of “where did this month go?”. But fo realz WHERE DID THIS MONTH GO? Did it actually happen? Is the universe just playing some twisted joke on me? What is time? Am I real or is this all a dream? Oh dear god I think I’m having an existential crisis.
Cue Davs going to grab a cookie.
Okay I’m back. Crisis averted. I ate my feelings #ohwell.
I posted 12 recipes this month. 4 of them were sweet. All 4 of them were in your top 5 favourite posts from this month. Noted, you like sweet treats (except you Arman because you don’t know what’s up!). Lately I’ve been posting more savoury goodness but I’m thinking April will be the return of the baker!
Now onto my favs! I think I’ve read my What I ate, drank and saw in NYC post at least 10 times (I rarely re-read posts) in hopes it may cause time to reverse. Such a refreshing weekend! Besides that post, here are some of my other March highlights:
1. GREEN Silver Dollar Banana Pancakes
2. Roasted Rosemary Brussels Sprouts with Blueberries
3. The Great St. Patrick’s Day Green Food Link-Up-you guys seriously impress me!
4. Sushi Salad w/ Carrot Ginger Dressing (and four other fabulous Spring Salad Ideas!)
5. 10 Ways I am Not Your Stereotypical HLB–thanks for being such great sports about this and NO I did not break up Gwyneth and Chris.
It’s going to be seriously hard for April to top the epicness of March but I’ll give it a chance. I have a few things in the works for April and I’m ready for it to get started NOW.
1. Another round-up with my blogging lovahsss. These ladies are continuously challenging me to step up my game. I’d like to believe that one day I will figure out why they included me, but for now I’m just gonna appreciate the hilariousness that ensues from our conversations.
2. Passover treats that don’t taste like passover treats. Have you ever tried kosher for passover food? I’m hoping to defy the odds with my upcoming recipes.
3. Three words: WINTER. IS. COMING. <–please tell me you got this reference.
4. More blogging tips! You guys seemed to enjoy my No BS Guide to Food Photography (despite its harshness) so I have a few more posts coming your way.
5. Finally making my dreams come true. Deets to come!
What are your March Highlights? WHO IS AS EXCITED AS I AM FOR GAME OF THRONES?!?!