fitness

Friday Fitness: 5 Tips to Getting Active

September 6, 2013
Hi friends! Today I’m guest posting over at Food, Pleasure and Health for Fitness Fridays. I often get asked how I find the motivation to work out 5x a week and I am always happy and excited to divulge my secrets. After years of experience I have narrowed it down to 5 tips to getting active. If you’re curious how I do it…read on!

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda
    September 6, 2013 at 1:43 pm

put those guns away, girl!! 😀

HAPPY FRIDAY!

-kathy
    Vodka and Soda

veganmiam.com
    September 6, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Have a great weekend! I just saw Dixya’s guest post, so awesome!

Tara
    September 6, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I already saw you on Dixya’s blog but wanted to give those arms a shout out! Have a great weekend!

Charlotte @ Commitness to Fitness
    September 6, 2013 at 3:36 pm

heading over now!

Dixya
    September 6, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Thanks a lot friend. And you need to tell us how to get those killer arms now

Kim @ BusyBod
    September 6, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Love all the tips (and totally agree)! I had no idea you were a fellow Zuzka fan 🙂 her workouts are killer in the best possible way.

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com
    September 6, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Hi Davida — happy to see you over at Dixya’s space. Great tips and thanks for sharing 🙂

September 6, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Heading over to check it out. Happy Friday, lovely lady!

Tina @ Tinas Chic Corner
    September 6, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Just read your guest post! Awesome tips. I work out 5-6 times a week, but I’m always looking for tips to keep my workouts fresh. 🙂

September 7, 2013 at 12:06 am

Running there now to check em out! have a great weekend champ!

Shawn @ Fruity N Nutty
    September 7, 2013 at 5:44 am

Wow, those arms!!! Can’t wait to read your tips because they obviously work. 😛

jillconyers
    September 7, 2013 at 9:54 am

Great shot showing off the arms! Off to check out your post 🙂

Thanks for linking up!

September 7, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Hopping over out your post now! Hope you have a great weekend! 🙂

September 7, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Nice post – I love all of these tips, especially #3! I am constantly switching up my workout so I don’t get bored.

Carla Bruns
    September 7, 2013 at 11:06 pm

You look awesome!

George Godin
    September 8, 2013 at 2:08 am

Hello there,

Thank you very much for sharing this post. Thanks for sharing these tips. I just love all these tips. By the way, you look awesome 🙂

Regards,
    George

Amy @ Elephant Eats
    September 8, 2013 at 2:12 pm

I def need to go check this out…I haven’t gone to the gym in longer than I care to admit 😉

Davida @TheHealthyMaven
      September 9, 2013 at 2:20 am

Oh I definitely have those days and sometimes weeks! It just takes one foot out the door though (or to my basement for at-home workouts) which is always the hardest but once you get going it’s awesome 🙂

Alex@Veggin Out
    September 8, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Your tips are great!!! I especially love the last one – if you just do it, it always ends up being so much better than you would have thought! And changing it up is so important too. Even though I mostly run, I get so bored running in the same place over and over. New running spots get me excited and make the time fly! 🙂

Davida @TheHealthyMaven
      September 9, 2013 at 2:21 am

YES that’s such an awesome idea. Totally forgot about that! I’ll change up my running routes to keep things interesting too 🙂

Khushboo
    September 9, 2013 at 4:22 am

Nice guns, girl…work it 😉

Run like a G!
    September 10, 2013 at 1:26 pm

LOVED THIS!!!!!!

skip hire Uxbridge
    July 14, 2014 at 2:34 am

Keep on writing, great job!

Here is my web blog; skip hire Uxbridge
    skip hire Uxbridge recently posted…skip hire Uxbridge

flowers delivered today
    July 16, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Valentine’s flowers, but always easy to discover in February
    about this year’s budget accommodation in the least expensive,
    lots of people have: the real difference, “I love you” to know the Valentine’s
    Day or Valentine’s Day, half of funds. But everyone knows that
    already bought the emotional Strauss, the flowers are usually higher priced on Valentine’s
    Day and Mother’s Day is round. Mon forgiveness of its budget this year, otherwise entirely, to cut back the
    impact of the festival. Here are the flowers for Valentine’s Day
    this season, six points.
    Take a peek. Valentine Flower Search, florists and
    flower delivery as elementary as a web based version, you can buy for coupons.
    You can find out in the event the blackout dates or delivery, be sure you read the terms and conditions.
    Florist guaranteed for a long time, observe how it looks to be a
    good option.
    Find coupons. Online shopping, Valentine’s Day holiday,
    discounts because of their products and many other businesses are offering cheap flowers.
    These bonds tend not to sacrifice quality for the advertising
    budget Valentine’s Day could be a powerful motivator.
    Your promotional code, expiry date and conditions of awards, please make
    sure you browse the rules.
    Use the buddy system. Florist available, more flowers. I see the flowers
    on Valentine’s Day is cheap, if my love but I has to be measured not think the real
    quality, not you and your friends using the cost and flowers, consider getting
    one or two roses action.
    Try a factory. Valentine’s flowers are everywhere, if inexpensive, but plants.
    Plant will have a plastic nose and cake adorned with decorative heart-shaped.
    Less demanding crops is usually more expensive than Valentine’s Day is
    an ostrich. find Ivy, a conventional symbol of friendship and love.

Please send silk. The long-haul flights silk flowers,
    Valentine flowers. A bouquet of silk flowers is a bit more ideal for couples or flowers of allergies is repugnant to him.

Artificial flowers for decoration as well as the other doesn’t extend
    to other areas, and provisions are put in the near future.

Pay less than perfect. More beautiful compared to perfect flowers, many flowers inside service of Valentine’s Day.
    Its trunk is too short, flowers, or simply just a bad colour of flowers are
    popular flower shop for Valentine’s Day can often be more profitable, as
    well as the press relating to the pages with the
    door. Sometimes, flowers will always be made, nevertheless the
    presentation is effective and helpful, but before
    the work easier.
    Flowers on Valentine’s Day should not fight for your search.
    It is usually the key to Valentine’s flowers to maintain rates occur easily in
    the budget. Valentine’s prices, the atmosphere produces a great gift to remember that it returns.

Finally, the christmas for that recognition of a relationship, something for every
    day not merely Valentine’s Day.
    for additional information Visit: everyoccassionflowers.com
    flowers delivered today recently posted…flowers delivered today