Uncategorized

{MIMM} Weekend Recap 09/20-09/22

September 23, 2013

Apologies are always marvelous right? So let me start this post off by saying I’m sorry. If in the past week any comments, emails, phone calls or texts you’ve received from me have seemed incoherent, my apologies, I was not in my own head. While I’d like to believe aliens took my brain captive in outer space, my excuse is way more lame. Remember that run I did last weekend where I had a bit of pain afterwards but nothing too serious? Well it became serious to a point where I was not able to move. In an effort to not end up in the same situation as last time I’ve stopped all physical activity (except walking), paid a visit to my chiropractor, and am dosing myself with a large quantities of pain killers and muscle relaxants. That last point is precisely why I haven’t been making any sense.

As much as I don’t like the idea of perpetually drugging myself, I still have to work and in general be a functional human being and it seems to be the only thing that helps. So for now if I seem high in my interactions with you, that’s probably because I am. I wish I had a better explanation for what is going on, but I really have no idea. My back and hip have a deep aching pain that make it hard to stand or sit for very long. It’s not fun and the more I think about it the more depressed I feel. So instead I’ve been indulging myself with good food, medication and friends. So far it’s working to keep me distracted. Let’s recap…

Midday work drinks on Friday that became end of day work drinks since wine + muscle relaxants don’t result in much productivity. Kids, don’t try this at home…

Celebrating my big brother’s birthday at Edulis. It’s always a good meal when a foodie and wino unite. For the record Edulis absolutely lived up to it’s reputation as one of the best restaurants in Toronto! Splurge on the tasting menu, it’s worth it.
Rain did not stop me and my foodie in crime/favourite hand model from getting in our food truck fix! Despite the puddles, AwesTRUCK 2013 was fantastic. On the menu: Fidel Gastro’s Root Beer Braised Short Ribs, Curried Beef, Chili Limeade, and South Asian Rice Pudding.
I am officially out of Quest Bars 🙁 I knew I had to do something very special with my last bar and Baked Pumpkin and Cookie Dough Oatmeal seemed like a pretty great idea. Damn was this good! Since I’m feeling generous, here is the recipe:

1/2 cup GF rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp nutritional yeast (the trick!)
1/2 flax egg (1/2 T ground flax mixed with 1.5 T water and let sit for 5 mins)
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
8 drops of liquid stevia
1/2 cookie dough quest bar, broken up (or 1 T chocolate chips)
sprinkle of salt

Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an oven-proof ramekin with non-stick spray. Combine all ingredients and add to ramekin. Bake for 20 mins.

To welcome the first day of fall Amy and I went apple picking! I stocked up on my favourite McIntosh and Golden Delicious apples and put together a new recipe for other Amy’s veggie & fruit of the month link-up. Excited for this one!
And of course I food prepped. I didn’t go too crazy for this week but here’s the jist of what’s on the menu: Arman’s Curried Tuna Patties (these are amazing!), Emily’s Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Miso Sauce, chopped fruits and veggies, no-bake mint chocolate protein bars and once again a big batch of David’s Tea Pumpkin Chai Steel-Cut Oats for breakfast.
I also took 3 bubble baths this weekend. I think I may replace working out with bubble baths from now on…

Thanks as always to the Diva for hosting us each week!

How do you handle being injured? Are you a total baby like I am? What’s the best thing you ate this weekend?

September 23, 2013 at 10:13 am

Ahh Davida I was not aware that you injured yourself and were/are in such pain- hope things get on the mend soon- but at the same time big props for taking a full 360 break from exercise!

Some amazing foodie action going here- topped with the icing (bee) on the cake (honeypot) getting into the fall spirit with Amy! Glad you liked the tuna patties buddy!

Karen
    September 23, 2013 at 10:20 am

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better soon. Lots of rest and relaxation.
    I like the idea of replacing workouts with bubble baths…you could be onto a new trend there…hmmm 🙂
    Sounds like fall is in the air! I can’t wait to go apple picking. A local farm near us hosts an apple festival every year with all kinds of yummy apple desserts…I can’t wait!
    Karen @karenlovestorun

softserveandsquats.com
    September 23, 2013 at 11:07 am

The Quest bar baked oatmeal idea is genius! I’m sadly all out of cookie dough too 🙁 but need to get more so I can try that. You and Amy are so cute on your apple picking trip! Apples have to be one of the best parts of fall. Have a wonderful start to your week!

September 24, 2013 at 1:11 am

Thanks hun! You must try it in oatmeal. It is the best thing I’ve eaten in a while!

September 23, 2013 at 11:09 am

Oh hun 🙁 I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been dealing with some pain. Good for you for taking time off and letting yourself heal. I hope that you feel better soon!

And can I just say that I’m super jealous you got to go apple picking? And with another lovely blogger, at that?! I’m hoping to get my hands on some local apples as well this year.

Hope your Monday is off to a great start!

September 24, 2013 at 1:13 am

I think you should probably just join Amy and I on our next foodie adventure 🙂

Madison
    September 23, 2013 at 11:16 am

I am so sorry you are going through this! No fun! You need to put yourself first and really take time to heal. Bubble baths always help too. 🙂

Itz Linz
    September 23, 2013 at 11:17 am

best thing i ate this weekend was pizza 🙂

Christina @ Pinch of Healthy
    September 23, 2013 at 11:34 am

Injuries are never fun but the best thing is to just let it heal…I hope you feel better soon 🙂

I haven’t been apple picking in forever but I remember it being so much fun and the place I would go to always had fresh corn on the cob slathered in butter, yum.

September 24, 2013 at 1:12 am

Thank you!!!

I would like a piece of that corn now please 😉 You should definitely try to go apple picking this year. It was so beautiful and the apples are delicious!

Shawn @ Fruity N Nutty
    September 23, 2013 at 11:43 am

Sounds so terrible Davida, hope you’re feeling better and that you recover at full speed. Happy belated birthday to your bro and the food truck looks completely awesome. Your Baked Pumpkin and Cookie Dough Oatmeal look truly amazing and I say this everytime I come across one of your recipes, but I can’t wait to make it!!!

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables
    September 23, 2013 at 11:53 am

I wasn’t a huge fan of Quest bars, but I bought a huge box on Amazon and now I have some leftover. I don’t love them plain but I think I might like them in this recipe! Thanks for sharing, Davida!

Nicole @ FruitnFitness
    September 23, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I’m sorry your not feeling well, having pain is not a good feeling. It sounds like a fun weekend other than that, dinner and apples sounds good.

kellyrunsforfood.com
    September 23, 2013 at 12:43 pm

That sucks about being hurt! I hope all the wine and resting makes a difference soon 😉 Best thing I ate this weekend were leftover peanut butter brownies that I made a few days ago. It’s getting dangerous!

September 24, 2013 at 1:18 am

I saw those brownies and added them to my to-bake list! They looked incredible!

Erin @ The Almond Eater
    September 23, 2013 at 12:48 pm

You went apple picking?! That sounds like so much fun! I am a BIG baby when it comes to injuries….I am currently concerned about my back and wondering if it’s me being a baby or if it’s something more serious, but either way I complain about it quite frequently. SORRYYYYYY, friends and family 🙂

September 24, 2013 at 1:19 am

I think my family wants to kick me out of the house…I’ll admit to being a terrible complainer!

Alex @ Kenzie Life
    September 23, 2013 at 12:54 pm

I am so sorry to hear that you’ve been in so much pain! It sounds excruciating and I hope that you feel better really soon!! I wish I had some sort of great advice to help but all I can say is go easy on yourself, your in my thoughts, and vanilla essential oil always makes me a little happier 🙂 I hope this is a great week for you and that the pain goes away ASAP!

September 24, 2013 at 1:19 am

Yes to that vanilla essential oil! I’m going to add some essential oils to my bath tonight!

Amy @ Elephant Eats
    September 23, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Aw, feel better!!! I can only imagine how horrible that pain must be and it sucks to be immobile 🙁

Ang @ Nutty for Life
    September 23, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Oh my gosh Davida I hope you are ok! That’s so scary. I wonder if maybe a disk is out in your back or something and it’s just messing with everything. I’m jealous of your and Amy’s apple outing! Looks like fun. I’ve never gone to an orchard but I hope to sometime in the near future.

September 24, 2013 at 1:20 am

MRI came up clean thankfully so no slipped disks…some sort of nerve or muscular thing! Just need a break from it all and then back to building up my strength!

September 23, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Oh honey so sorry you’ve been going through such a hard time! I knew that you mentioned feeling off, but I had no idea why! I hope you get better soon, but I’m so glad that you got to go apple picking and do fun things this weekend!! Can’t wait to see your recipe! Lots of love your way!

September 24, 2013 at 1:20 am

Already looking forward to your visit. Amy and I were talking about it this weekend. Gotta focus on the positives 🙂

Jo @ Living Mint Green
    September 23, 2013 at 1:17 pm

I handle injuries by focusing on cross training – at least it satisfies that need to DO something active. And when that doesn’t work, a big glass of wine always helps.

I had a bubble bath this weekend too – while catching up on Real Housewives of Miami. Man I love trashy tv. 😀

Danielle @Labelsarefortincans
    September 23, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Oh no! Sorry to hear you are in such pain! But it sounds like you had a fun weekend nonetheless. And I haven’t noticed any strange comments from you! Haha

Run like a G!
    September 23, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Yay for fun weekends!
    I hope you feel better soon! I hate being injured!!!!

gschroer
    September 23, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I’m so sorry you’re in pain! I can’t stand being injured and get so frustrated when I am. More so that I can’t workout than anything else! Rest is the best medicine though! Well, that and wine. Wine is always good 🙂

September 23, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Aww, I’m sorry to hear that you’re in pain! Hopefully a lot of relaxing will help…and I’m sure bubble baths are a good way to go too! I’ve never had any serious injuries (knock on wood) so I can only imagine how I would handle it. Probably not well. I’m glad that the rest of the weekend was fun though! I may need to hunt down that food truck, looks so good!

September 24, 2013 at 1:09 am

I hope you never get injured either!!! More than happy to hunt down any food trucks with you 🙂

Molly @ The Happiness Recipe
    September 23, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Oh no! I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary with your posts or comments but I am sorry to hear that you’ve had to take some relaxers. Eek! Feel better. I LOVE apple picking and McIntosh is one of my favourite varieties for baking. Happy Fall! 🙂 Good for you for toughing out the rain. Ironically my mom was just talking about the Food Trucks because she went into Toronto for a craft show with my sisters. Those eats look way too good to be from the street! I’ve never been to a food truck before but I definitely want to start!

September 24, 2013 at 1:07 am

Comments are working!!!

I think my Mom was at the same craft show! You should definitely check out some of the food trucks in Toronto. There’s a nut-free cupcake truck that I think you would love!

September 23, 2013 at 2:57 pm

So sorry that you have been in so much pain!! I hope that this week is much better for you! Keep enjoying those bubble baths – they help make everything better!

jessiebearwhatwillyou
    September 23, 2013 at 3:06 pm

I’m on my last quest bar too!!! I need to make this!

thedancingrunner
    September 23, 2013 at 3:11 pm

I hope you feel better soon! I love those choco chip cookie dough quest bars…thats the best flavor!

Alexis @ Hummusapien
    September 23, 2013 at 3:22 pm

I adore those little pink food containers! And I seriously can’t wait to try those curried tuna patties…holy yum!

Suzanne
    September 23, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Being injured is the worst; just take it easy for a bit! Looks like you had a nice weekend regardless though! My best weekend meal was sushi (at Sima in Kingston; have you been?) with my family!

September 24, 2013 at 1:05 am

I’m not sure if I’ve been. I’ve been to a couple sushi restaurants in Kingston so maybe? Looking forward to meeting you next weekend!

Megan (The Lyons Share)
    September 23, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Oh no! This breaks my heart … I’m SO sorry you’re dealing with so much pain! I wish you could find an answer … sometimes that’s the worst part. But I’m glad you’re in tune enough to know to give your body a break. Hang in there. And … nutritional yeast in the oatmeal?!? NEVER would have thought of that. But the idea of a Quest bar in pumpkin oatmeal is too good to pass up, so I’ll have to give it a shot!

September 24, 2013 at 1:06 am

You need to try this!!!

Hanging in there. Trying to wean off the meds and stay active as much as I can. It’s not as bad as it was last time which is always a plus!

Tara
    September 23, 2013 at 4:44 pm

I’m pretty much injured too (shin splints turning into stress fracture on my L side) so I can’t run my half marathon. Doctor’s orders. 🙁

I know you say I have good eats but um, root beer short ribs? Holy shit, that sounds amazing. I also really really really want to go fruit picking but none of my friends think it’s a fun idea. I need new friends.

September 24, 2013 at 1:04 am

Doctor’s orders to eat short ribs and take baths…I’m cool with that.

I think we’d kill it at a foodie event together. And your friends are lame…I can replace them all!

Nik Sharma
    September 23, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Oh no, I hope you feel better! But it looks like you had a nice weekend and a good time. Apple picking looked like a lot of fun.

Cat
    September 23, 2013 at 4:45 pm

That oatmeal creation looks amazing! Love the nooch addition 😉 (salty + sweet just works!) I may have to buy Quest bars just to make this…

September 24, 2013 at 1:02 am

It adds the perfect nuttyness to the cookie dough flavor. It’s my secret ingredient!

FitBritt@MyOwnBalance
    September 23, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Oh my gosh! That’s awful. I hope you feel better! 🙁 I fractured my elbow in August and it’s been such a pain. I’m not on any meds but I can’t do most of my normal activities. I just want it to get better! I’m sure you know how I feel. Looks like your injury has not stopped you in the kitchen!

September 24, 2013 at 1:02 am

Not yet thankfully. Last time it was a struggle but I’m trying to not let it get to that. I had no idea about your elbow! You are such a champ.

AFitFashionista Gretchen
    September 23, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Keep feeling better!

A Fit Fashionista
    September 23, 2013 at 5:34 pm

That was weird – my comment posted from Google Plus, that I dont use. ANyways, keep feeling better – its frustrating for sure!

Caitlin
    September 23, 2013 at 6:19 pm

eek, feel better soon! i hope that you are eventually off the prescription meds (being on those is no fun, despite what you hear!) and back to doing the runs you enjoy as soon as it’s healthy to do so. that food truck stuff looks amazing! love the cute little compartments for your lunch. i will have to look into the sweet potato and tuna patty recipes.

September 24, 2013 at 1:01 am

Thanks girl! Trying to focus on the small things in life that bring me joy (like my lunchbox!) and begin weaning off the meds. They are NO FUN!

Alisha @ Alishas Appetite
    September 23, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Oh no!! Being injured sucks sooo much! Trust me you are NOT a baby about it! I think bubble baths and incredible truck food are just what the doctor ordered. Feel better soon, love!

Emily Kathryn
    September 23, 2013 at 6:32 pm

I’m so sorry!!! I hope you feel better and your back and hip work itself out. I hate being injured too and I just try to count my blessings for everything I’m so grateful for. It’s tough though. Maybe find a good back to get lost in while you need to rest? Sending you lots of happy thoughts! The best thing I ate this weekend was salty tortilla chips with guacamole!

September 24, 2013 at 12:53 am

I’ve been reading books in the bath! Not gonna lie, I’m kind of into this injury thing. Really hoping your IT band heals soon. I’m almost more sad for you than I am for me since I don’t have a race planned!

Emily Kathryn
    September 23, 2013 at 6:33 pm

I meant good book* – sorry about that!

Meghan @ fitnesscrEATures
    September 23, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Davida, my sweet and beautiful blogging buddy:
    No apologies are necessary when you’re trying to handle injuries! In fact, you should be on here complaining about that stuff, not apologizing for a random comment! 🙂 You’re the best and so are your recipes. I hope you start to feel better soon – I can’t imagine being out for the count like this is very thrilling.
    You can love bubble baths enough for the both of us then, I hate them!!

September 24, 2013 at 12:52 am

You seriously just made me feel better! With all my new found free time maybe I should just come to Atlanta!

Lauren @ Sweat The Sweet Stuff
    September 23, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Oh no! I’m sorry you’re in pain. Did your chiro say if you pulled a muscle or what it might be? You should also get a massage if you haven’t yet! Bubble baths sound good to me. No shame in resting and listening to your body! 🙂

September 24, 2013 at 12:51 am

No clue what it may be! All joint and bone stuff has been ruled out though which I am incredibly thankful for. Something nerve or muscle related but what exactly is TBD

Melissa
    September 23, 2013 at 8:19 pm

I hope you recover soon! Injuries are no fun! I don’t handle injuries well, because it is hard for me to not be active. I always think I can just “walk it off” and get through it when that only makes it worse! Enjoy your bubble baths and take care of yourself!

-Melissa @ Fit ‘n’ Well Mommy

Sophie @ life's philosophie
    September 23, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Good luck with your recovery! I am currently nursing a nagging injury and they are the worst! Especially when I’m in the middle of marathon training. And I am truly pitiful about it. I replaced a marathon of Scandal with working out…oops.

September 24, 2013 at 12:50 am

We can be injured buddies! I think I need to start watching scandal. I’ve only heard awesome things!

Amanda @ Semi-Health Nut
    September 23, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry about your pain! I injured my back a couple of years ago and had to stop my half-marathon training and got SUPER depressed. Hang in there and know that it will be okay!

September 24, 2013 at 12:49 am

trying not to let it get to that but I can feel the depression creeping on…Looking for the positives in life, like great food!

Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
    September 23, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Apple picking is my favorite time of the year, so I’m happy to see those pictures! Hope you gathered lots of apples and will be making treats! I can’t wait to go this year!

Hoping you’re well and recovering quickly! Sending best wish hugs your way!

Angela @ Happy Fit Mama
    September 24, 2013 at 12:11 am

You sound like my co-worker today! She has back pain that flares up every once in awhile and was living on pain killers and muscle relaxers all weekend. Hope you are feeling better!

September 24, 2013 at 12:21 am

Oh no, I had no idea the pain had gotten that bad! I really hope you’re able to get to the bottom of this. Keep me posted and feel free to email me again if you need to rant!

That’s so awesome you went to Edulis – it’s on my list of must try restaurants in Toronto! I’m glad to hear it’s worth the hype.

I would say I’m jealous that you and Amy hung out… but I get to see you on Friday, so I’m not that jealous. I can’t wait for our blogger dinner!!

Sarah Pie
    September 24, 2013 at 1:38 am

Sorry to hear about all the pain (and the requisite painkillers to go with it!) It sounds like you are taking care of yourself in other ways though, apple picking and bubble baths are 2 of my favorite cool weather activities 🙂

James
    September 24, 2013 at 1:52 am

I’m basically the biggest baby there is when it comes to injuries…like curl up in a ball and have everyone take care of me. My family LOVES it. haha. Good luck with the recovery. Being broken is definitely no fun and very frusturating. I say enjoy as many bubble baths (and glasses of wine) as you can!

I just restocked on the quest bars, but I never even thought of baking them into something else. I definitely need to try that. I actually ate a chocolate chip cookie dough one today too ha!

September 25, 2013 at 12:30 am

I think my family is going to kick me out…

Obsessed with the cookie dough! Must order another box!

Maria @ Little Miss Cornucopia
    September 24, 2013 at 2:00 am

so sorry to hear about your injury. time for some rest, relaxation and repair 🙂 the one and only time i had a knee injury, i learned a very valuable lesson about time – slowing down in particular. sometimes we can learn something from an injury / an injury teach us something is all i’m saying…and i agree with you one hundred percent that wine + meds do not mix. but if it was just a glass of wine to celebrate your brother’s birthday, then why not, right? lol

the food truck eats sound yummy btw! there’s a similar event in ottawa this coming weekend. think i may have to check it out, especially after seeing your food!

September 25, 2013 at 12:25 am

Exactly! Trying to take this as a learning opportunity and grow from it. It definitely isn’t easy though. Good food helps 🙂 And definitely check out the food truck event! I thought it was great.

Beth Sheridan
    September 24, 2013 at 2:08 am

Even though I’m not injured (just pregnant) I am so limited on what I can do, I have been a TOTAL baby. I know it’s amazing and wonderful and I really am cherishing it, I am also daily formulating my comeback plan!!

Carla Bruns
    September 24, 2013 at 2:49 am

I take medicine daily in order to sleep. Sometimes you just have to do things to get by.

My food was all bad. So the best thing I ate was grapes. You can guess about the other junk.

September 25, 2013 at 12:26 am

trust me there was lots of junk during my weekend 😉 Medication sucks but sometimes it’s the only thing that works!

Jillienne @ ChasingRaspberries
    September 24, 2013 at 2:58 am

Oh no! So sorry you are in so much pain! I hope you start feeling better! Fyi, The Quest Bar recipe looks delish! I have tried microwaving the bars for 30 seconds but I never would have thought to make a recipe out of them!

Sarah Cook
    September 24, 2013 at 4:09 am

Now you’ve got me craving a bubble bath! 🙂
    I’m so sorry to hear about your hip and back pain. 🙁
    Have you tried massages or physical therapy? Loading up on pain killers sucks. So funny about the part where you said you were high- I just thought you were a looney tune. {complete sarcasm}

You and Amy are so cute. I love that you two get together so often. Makes me want a bloggy pal!

Hope you feel better soon!

September 25, 2013 at 12:27 am

hahahahaha I was legit high all of last week…I’m surprised I didn’t get fired!

And I think you should come visit Toronto so you can come play 🙂

Paige Podbelsek
    September 24, 2013 at 4:23 am

Your Quest Bar pumpkin dish…….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh delicious!!! So jealous you can drink at your job during the day…lucky girl 🙂

Jan Sproutsnsquats
    September 24, 2013 at 8:17 am

I need to find some Quest bars so I can make that recipe it looks delicious!! I also want to try out Arman’s recipe as it sounds delicious 🙂

I hope your injury gets better, that is not good at all.

So fun that you got to go apple picking. I’ve only ever been berry picking but loved that so def need to go apple picking.

September 25, 2013 at 12:28 am

Try out the tuna patties! They are so good! Thanks for the well wishes. I think you should come apple picking with me and Amy next time!

Kim @ BusyBod
    September 24, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Oh no lovely I’m so sorry you’ve been in so much pain!! I hope you’re felling better soon 🙁

Looks like you still managed to have a lovely weekend, and I’m so jealous of your apple picking trip! I’m so happy fall is finally here, I can’t wait to get to work on my own fall activity list!

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table
    September 24, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Sorry to hear you’re hurting!

That oatmeal bake looks amazing! I need to try that after my fail this AM. 🙂

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda
    September 25, 2013 at 10:57 am

two things: ACUPUNCTURE AND MASSAGE. whenever i have injuries due to working out or just pulling a muscle, i call my acupuncturist and then head off to a massage. works every time! the acupuncture will promote natural healing and help you manage pain. if you want her name, email me …she’s at queen west (leslieville). hope you feel better!!!!

-kathy
    Vodka and Soda

kelsnsher
    September 25, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Mmmm I’m glad you decided to be generous b/c I’m trying that oatmeal recipe Asap!! Though no Quest bars for me so chocolate chips it is!! Thanks 😀

Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli
    September 26, 2013 at 10:27 am

Oh honey!! I hope you get to the bottom of this issue with your back/hip soon…or at least get some permanent relief! I have had my FAIR SHARE of injuries over the last few years! Can you believe NONE of them were actually fitness/running related?! Of course, I’m not a runner anymore, but I used to average about 10-14 miles a week a couple of years ago…before I threw out my back getting a book out of my bookcase! I know…I’m ridiculous! I tend to be a bit of a baby when it comes to injuries, but I’m also stubborn and deal with a serious case of denial most of the time…which is why I am now on my THIRD break from the gym since my knee surgery! 🙁

As far as the rest of this post goes? HOLY SHIT! Root beer braised short ribs? Apple picking? AND THAT OATMEAL!!! Oh my gawwwwwwwd! I need a bowl…or TEN right now!

visit my webpage
    September 21, 2014 at 12:44 pm

We appreciate you another excellent publish. In which altogether different might any individual get that style of data in that fantastic means of writing? I own a display in a month’s time, using this program .. visit my webpage for the search for these info.