blogging

The Definition of Insanity

October 3, 2013
By Benjamin Franklin’s definition I am clinically insane (for the record, Einstein is also quoted as saying this making it a double whammy!). I have a habit of continuing to do the same thing over and over expecting that the next time things will be better, that the result will be different. But the truth is that nothing will be different unless you make it different.

A new month is always a great time to sit down and assess where you are at in your life and where you would like to be. Some call these goals, but I call them priorities. Goals are the small things I’d like to achieve, like my 25 by 25 list. Priorities are how I want to live my life on a daily basis.

Lately life has felt exhausting. I no doubt have a lot on my plate, but most people do. Yet I continue to fill my days in the exact same way. The result? A whole lot of complaining.

I complain about my job, yet I make no moves to look into new options and opportunities.

I complain about my leg, yet I will still go out and run.

I complain about the blog, yet I don’t adapt to a more realistic posting schedule.

My main complaint is time. That I don’t have time to do all of the things I need and want to do. But the truth is that I do have the time. It’s just a matter of assessing how to prioritize it.

So on October 1st I sat down and made a list of my life priorities and am adapting my day-to-day activities to reflect these. This list is for my eyes and my eyes only (I doubt you would find it interesting anyway), but I just wanted to give you a heads up that things may be changing around here. Mainly you won’t be seeing me as much. You have turned out to be a support system that I never could have imagined and on some level I feel incredibly accountable to you.

On that note, time to go figure out my life!

Have you ever felt like you were doing the same thing over and over expecting the next time to be different? Do you make priority lists?

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda
    October 3, 2013 at 12:20 pm

at the ripe age of 37 turning 38 soon (*sadface*), you quickly realize when things matter, when things don’t, what is out of your control and when to take action to change the things you’re able to change. perhaps it’s the fact that i’m close to 40 which means i’m halfway to death that makes one realize there’s not much worth in complaining…who knows.

but over the years, i’ve definitely learned a lot; that things don’t happen when you wait, that you have to take control of your life and make changes happen, even if it seems hard or scary. so planning out/writing down your priorities is a great first step; it’s what i always do when i’m unsure of where to go. i think when you see a tangible list of goals, it’s easier to tackle because anything worth doing is worth planning.

-kathy
    Vodka and Soda

October 7, 2013 at 12:40 am

Kathy you have no idea how much this comment helped me. I have looked back on it several times when I’ve been feeling anxious and I breathe a sigh of relief. That last line could not be more relevant!

October 3, 2013 at 12:34 pm

I thought about this quote myself just the other day. I KNOW it’s true, but I still do the same things over and over and get the same results (ones I don’t want). Good for you for taking the time to prioritize. I know you’ve been unhappy with work for a while, and you are SO talented in so many ways that I think you can find a job that really suits you. As to blogging less, I totally understand. No way that I could post a recipe every day like you (basically) do. Just letting you know, though, if I don’t get to talk to you every day through blogging, you can expect MUCH more frequent emails from me about random things. So get excited about that.

Amy @ The Little Honey Bee
    October 3, 2013 at 12:35 pm

You know I support you 100% and am always here for you (more than just commenting on your blog that I love). We are all figuring things out and I am so proud of you — you know what you love, you know you can do it… go big or go home! Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way xo

Erin @ The Almond Eater
    October 3, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Ahh I really do think the feeling of not having enough time is so common. But you’re right—it’s all about how you use it. I’m glad you’re prioritizing and I think I may be a copycat and make a list of goals AND a list or priorities too. It’s always important to assess where you are and where you want to be.

Em Kathryn
    October 3, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Oh I so understand where you are coming from. I think that’s awesome that you sat down and made a list just for you. I’ve had to do some reevaluating lately as well and I think it’s important. Also, your blog is fantastic and if you need to cut back a little, we will all be here still supporting you and reading 🙂 Don’t be too hard on yourself, you’ve got a great head on your shoulders!

Jessie
    October 3, 2013 at 1:18 pm

As much as I hate to see you less, I think it’s so wonderful that you are/have your priorities straight. No matter if you post 1x, 3x, 5x, etc.. a week, I’ll be here for every single post. Oh & please make sure you stay in contact with me girl.. you know twitter, or email 🙂

Jessica @ FromtheKitchentotheRoad
    October 3, 2013 at 1:26 pm

I love lists and priorities. I have been going through a similar thing lately. There are all these things I want yet I was doing nothing to get out and change anything. I recently, within the last week or two, have finally started making conscious steps to better myself and make me a bit happier with life. I hope things go well for you. I also 100% understand the need to cut back on blogging a bit. I struggle with that and my own expectations all the time.

jessiebearwhatwillyou
    October 3, 2013 at 1:42 pm

I am absolutely insane by that definition. It’s so hard to change your behavior though. Patterns are hard to break 😛

October 3, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I’ve been known to engage in a little bit of insanity myself, so I totally understand where you’re coming from with this…it’s hard to change patterns, but it’s awesome that you’re taking some time to figure out your priorities and where you’re going.
    I think I could use a priority list, myself! Especially for after I graduate…it’s easy for me to blog now (I love grad student life) but I know that will change in the future.

Kim @ BusyBod
    October 3, 2013 at 2:13 pm

You’re so right about the difference between priorities and goals. Whenever I feel overwhelmed by life, or a general feeling of unhappiness, the underlying reason is inevitably that I’ve allowed my use of time to fall out of line with my actual priorities. Of course we’ll miss you if you’re not here as often, but I think I speak for all your readers that we love you and stand by you no matter how often you post! Good luck with your life planning, it’s the first step to a happier, less complaint-filled life! xoxo

Danielle @Labelsarefortincans
    October 3, 2013 at 2:51 pm

It’s great to reevaluate your priorities on a regular basis! It sounds like you are making some positive changes 🙂 These past couple months I have become way better at not wanting to be so busy – if that makes sense? I thrive on being busy and having lots to do and get bored easily! But for my mental health it has been a lot better to chill out a bit. Actually I could really relate to this post I came across the other day: http://www.stripesandsequins.com/2013/09/a-calm-life.html

October 7, 2013 at 12:45 am

Thanks for sending along that post! I think we take our mental health for granted. I’ve become so used to planning every second that I forgot to take the time to just sit back and do NOTHING…yes doing nothing is a priority of mine!

kellyrunsforfood.com
    October 3, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Good luck re-evaluating things! I think it’s always important to take stock and prioritize stuff that’s most important. I feel like I’m always mentally prioritizing, but I haven’t written stuff down in a while. I also thinking being happy in your career goes a long way towards feeling less burned out. Hope things turn around for you soon!

Amy @ Elephant Eats
    October 3, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I’m so with you…i complain all the time but never think to find a solution to the problem! Curious to see how your changes affect your life. Good luck and keep us posted! 🙂

Ang @ Nutty for Life
    October 3, 2013 at 4:32 pm

I just wrote a really long comment and then it didn’t post so I’m going to try to do this again… Okay so I am glad that you are taking the time to prioritize your needs and wants because you deserve to feel happy and content! I hope that your cooking/baking class is a part of that plan. Habits can be hard to break, and they can really affect our mental/physical well-being, but you are tackling this head on, which is great. I have had similar feelings recently and am trying to work on that as well. I hope that even if you don’t post as much here I get to hear from you because I have quickly become a big fan of your little space in blogland.

October 7, 2013 at 12:45 am

Ang you’re the best! Thank you and you will definitely see me popping up! I’m excited to spend more time reading awesome blogs like yours and less time on posting!

Mary Frances McNellis
    October 3, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Definitely! Like complaining about one person over and over … and doing nothing to change my attitude. Or wanting to avoid a certain food and going back to it over … and over again. Honestly, every night, I type out my day on my phone, what I need to get done, how long I think it will take, what I have to get done first, etc., and it helps me evaluate and prepare myself for the next day. I LOVE lists:)

cityandthecubicle.com
    October 3, 2013 at 5:12 pm

I am the same way re; insanity diagnosis and only recently realized it. I complain over and over about how much I suck at the weight loss game but I have a hard time staying 100% committed, so thus I kind of fall off the wagon and complain about it. Blah.

Molly @ The Happiness Recipe
    October 3, 2013 at 5:55 pm

I think it is great that you took time to reevaluate your life and see how your actions are matching or are gonig against your values. While I love reading your daily posts it will be even more special to read after a day or two off! As big of supporters as we may be, you are your ultimate supporter so it’s important you have time for yourself too! A friend once told me to replace “I don’t have time” with “it’s not a priority”. Somethings are easy (I have time to make my bed but it’s not a priority) but other things are harder (I don’t go to the doctor because my health is not a priority) and the ones that don’t sit well teach us to change our thinking/time management. I definitely don’t think you are a complaining type of person – you always seem so positive! Don’t be too hard on yourself!

Katie @ Daily Cup of Kate
    October 3, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Just read your 25 by 25 list- I like #14 and #18. I chew waaay too much gum! I so agree with you that we do have enough time, we just need to prioritize…thanks for reminding me to do so!

Meghan @ fitnesscrEATures
    October 3, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Amen girlygirl. I don’t have a lot of time either and I find myself exhausted by 9 pm and not ready to blog sometimes, or do anything, for that matter. I’m glad you reassessed because it sounds like it was definitely necessary to help you move forward and figure out a way to be happier and less tired in life. It’s okay if you don’t post as much or comment as much, you’ll still be cropped into mine and Rebekah’s IG photos haha or just come visit us with all the free time you create with your new priorities. I like the latter best. 🙂 <3

Dixya
    October 3, 2013 at 6:26 pm

I totally understand because I feel the same way sometimes and all I do is complain rather than figuring out the situation. Blogging defnitely takes up so much of the time and sometimes its needed to take a break instead of hating blogging absolutely ( PLEASE DONT YOU DO THAT).

October 7, 2013 at 12:50 am

I won’t! I won’t! Just cutting back a little. Gotta get my life in order 🙂

Rebekah @ fitnesscreatures
    October 3, 2013 at 6:27 pm

I think we probably all feel this way at some point. I know I do. There was a point when I was unhappy with work and didn’t feel like I was going anywhere, so I tried to make a change. That change backfired and caused that whole time thing to disappear. For real, it was gone. I was tired all the time, not being healthy, not blogging or seeing my friends and family, and thus miserable. So I made another move to change that. I’m not happy with work but I’m happy otherwise. I have time for friends/family/working out/eating well. There are sacrifices. I think making a list and following it is going to do wonders (I’m a big fan of planning and list making myself :)) but don’t beat yourself up if you can’t accomplish all of it. You have to decide what’s the most important and go with that. Maybe another aspect won’t be ideal but if it makes a b c and d that much better, then take pleasure in that. Then, maybe a little later on, when things are stable, concentrate on that one thing you have left to change. I’m glad you’re going to go figure out this whole insanity thing you have goin on 🙂 A lot of people stay miserable and do nothing to change themselves or their situation. I’m glad you’re being proactive. You better stay on IG though because Meghan and I will probably be lost without our 3rd bestie! Have a wonderful weekend and do something relaxing.

October 7, 2013 at 1:02 am

I can definitely be pretty hard on myself and focus on the negatives more than the positives! There are some things in my life that need to change and I’ve been putting it off for wayyyy too long. Hopefully they don’t backfire. But in the end I have so many wonderful things and people in my life that I can turn to when something isn’t so great. Like my two new besties 😉 Thanks for the thoughtful response Bek!

charlotte @ commitness to fitness
    October 3, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Awesome!! its a great feeling when you sit down and take note of your real priorities isnt it? things might change, but they’ll probably change for the better. I used to be on a 5 days a week posting schedule until i realized it wasnt conducive to my lifestyle anymore. Now its more like 3 days a week- sometimes less if it needs to be- and thats ok. figure out the best schedule for you, know that its going to change from time and time and just focus on you 🙂

October 7, 2013 at 1:02 am

I think we should start job hunting together. I have a feeling it would be a lot more fun!

Jillienne @ ChasingRaspberries
    October 3, 2013 at 7:01 pm

I was just complaining to my husband the other day that I don’t have enough to work full time, blog half time, and work out consistently, so I feel you! I asked him if he would support my blogging hobby, but for some reason he didn’t go for it. 🙂 I probably need to sit down and make a list of life priorities too!

Nicole @ Fruitnfitness
    October 3, 2013 at 7:20 pm

I feel like that all the time! I have been having leg pain for months now due to an injury yet I still want to think I can run. My study schedule with school is the same way. I always say I need to change but I don’t.

Consuelo @ Honey & Figs
    October 3, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Lack of time can be super stressful, so you girl relax, take it easy and enjoy life… when you come back, we’ll all be here for you, reading all of your inspiring posts! I hope you do well, Davida! x
    p.s: loved your 25 by 25 list 🙂

October 7, 2013 at 1:03 am

Thanks girl! It was fun making that list and I’ve actually already checked off a few! This weekend was incredibly relaxing and I am so grateful for that!

GiGi Eats Celebrities
    October 3, 2013 at 11:03 pm

I used to do this FREQUENTLY, but now I always re-evaluate if something is not working and get rid of the CRAP that’s filling up my time where I could be doing something bigger and better. Now when it comes to exercise, I definitely do the same work out daily (+ or – pilates) because I do it more for the WAKE ME UP/ENERGY that comes with exercise, rather than the LOSE WEIGHT – as I don’t need to lose weight. Yes, switching it up regardless is always a good idea, but I like that I can go for it and not think about what I am doing, and then all of a sudden, it’s OVER! lol

October 7, 2013 at 1:04 am

Ahhhh I love hearing other people’s priorities! Fitness is not mine right now but I know when other things in my life are settled it will be again.

October 4, 2013 at 12:15 am

I can relate to this so much- I always complain about this and that yet at days end, never do anything to change it. Bravo on acknowledging this for yourself, and whether you blog about it or not, or cut back on the time in front of your screen- you have my support!

PS- I still see that picture of you in the chefs hat from instagram and hope you consider something down that path- you have a talent!

October 7, 2013 at 1:05 am

Thanks Arman! I appreciate your support more than you know.

Also my not-so-secret dream would be to open a bakery. Now to figure out how to make that happen…

October 4, 2013 at 12:17 am

Prioritizing my to-do list has been KEY in maintaining my sanity. I definitely feel ya on getting overwhelmed by the seemingly endless amount of things that have to get done, but I’ve found that proper time management really helps, not only with productivity but stress levels as well. I say that, but that area could definitely use a little more work in my life.

Chelsea @ chelseashealthykitchen.com
    October 4, 2013 at 12:23 am

I totally feel you here girl! Some evenings I’ll complain that I didn’t have time to bake, or read, or catch up with a friend… but then I realize I spent 2 hours reading blogs. I definitely need to work on prioritizing my time too.

Shoot me an email if you ever need to talk it out!

October 7, 2013 at 1:06 am

Thanks Chels, I appreciate it!

It’s funny because spending less time writing on my own blog and more time readings others is a priority of mine. I miss lazy Saturday morning blog reading!

healthnutjulie.com
    October 4, 2013 at 1:23 am

I’m running into the same problem lately! I feel guilty “neglecting” my blog because I love it so much but when I post often, it decreases the quality and leaves me stressed. I’m hoping to find balance between everything, too. Blogging is seriously a part time job in itself!

October 7, 2013 at 1:06 am

Exactly! I never want anything I put out to you guys to be less than my best but let’s be honest, who has time to write the best posts 7 days a week?!?! Time to cut back!

October 4, 2013 at 2:27 am

I’m right there with you!!! I keep thinking that maybe I should cut back on my blog time (since it is cutting into already minimal sleep time) but then I just get sucked in and haven’t done well about really limiting.
    Good job making a plan!!!

October 7, 2013 at 1:07 am

I actually have dreams about the blog….that’s when you know you gotta cut back!

Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli
    October 4, 2013 at 3:50 am

Oh my gosh, YES!!! Actually, going along with my post today, that’s how I felt in the beginning stages of intuitive eating, but also I am definitely guilty of having “insane” thoughts when it comes to blogging too. If I could just sit down and form some sort of schedule…I would probably rebel against it 100% and go back to whatever I was doing before…uhhhh, well, at least I know myself, right? 😉

On that note, I’m off to go type up my blog post for tomorrow instead of going to bed. And then I will complain all day tomorrow about being short on time because I’m either too sleepy and moving slow or slept in and “wasted the day” Oy!

October 7, 2013 at 1:08 am

Self-awareness is key! We’ll see if I actually stick to not blogging so much! It’s impossible when you love something so much but it causes you so much stress!

Megan (The Lyons Share)
    October 4, 2013 at 4:43 am

<3. Good for you for recognizing this. You KNOW we'll be here anxiously waiting, no matter what changes you need to make. And also know that we all complain ... not the best habit, for sure, but it happens!!! Try to put things into perspective, be thankful for what you have, and wake up tomorrow proud of yourself that you ARE going to make the changes you need :).

October 7, 2013 at 1:09 am

Thanks Megan! It’s only gotten better since writing this post. I think I needed to put my thoughts on paper and stop being all talk and more about action! So far so good.

Shawn @ Fruity N Nutty
    October 4, 2013 at 5:47 am

Good luck with your list, I certainly need one as well. Change is certainly not easy, which is why it’s so easy to stick to the same old bad habits. Thank you so much for writing this post!

Gina @ Health, Love, and Chocolate
    October 4, 2013 at 5:59 am

I really love that quote, and I think it hits home for so many of us. Good for you for acknowledging you may be taking on too much (or just not the things you’d like to), that’s always the first step to change! I have been working on decreasing my stress levels, and have found that simply re-evaluating what my days look like has helped so much to figure out what really doesn’t need to be there.

October 7, 2013 at 1:10 am

Stress got the best of me and I knew I needed to make a change. I don’t think I’ll ever understand how powerful writing a list can be!

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats
    October 4, 2013 at 7:40 am

Just checked out your 25 by 25 list, I also want to start knitting again and join a book club too 🙂

Blogging is one of those things that is so easy to spend A LOT of time on without realizing it so I think setting boundaries and limits is good which is why I set my no blogging after 9pm goal this month. I know I won’t always stick to it but even if I stick to it some of the time it is better than where I was.

I love that quote by the way, I always think of it when I feel like I’ve been trying the same thing over and over without the result I’ve been wanting.

October 7, 2013 at 1:11 am

II need to institute that rule! It’s 9:11 now so let’s say 9:30 for tonight 😉

Joanne
    October 4, 2013 at 11:58 am

Girl, I have definitely been there and I think taking the time to reassess and prioritize is an awesome idea. You don’t want to get burned out on every level!

October 7, 2013 at 12:58 am

Exactly. Definitely burnt out on some levels but best to avoid it happening in all facets of my life right?

Jo @ Living Mint Green
    October 4, 2013 at 2:21 pm

I don’t know, do you think you’re actually complaining, or just talking through it, to try and figure it out? There’s a difference… one of my fav Deepak Chopra lines is, “Whatever I’m talking about is what I’m working on”. It’s not like we HAVE to take action immediately, and talking definitely helps figure out that next step.

October 7, 2013 at 1:00 am

Yeah I think I definitely complain to clear my head of the thoughts I am having. I’m hoping the fact that my complaints have been tenfold lately means that I have a lot of things that I’ve been sweeping under the rug coming to the surface and that now is the time to work on them.

Sunnie@MGN
    October 4, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Aw Davida sometimes I feel the same way- making a list of priorities is super helpful. I used to blog everyday and now I do 3 times a week, that has helped out quite a bit!

Sarah Cook
    October 4, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Oh sugar-pie, I know exactly how you feel. We fill our plates so full because we love what we do (minus the working part). 😉
    I often feel insane too, waking up early on the weekend to spend 5 hours in the kitchen, cooking and taking pictures and then working a full week and trying to keep up with the rest of life. It’s crazy and I’m exhausted! And I’ve pondered the same things you have, wondering if I should cut back. I know it’s hard to do but if it’s making you unhappy because you don’t have the time to keep up then it’s probably what’s best for you. I limit myself to 4 posts a week and it seems to work out, although I am still exhausted.

Just remember, no matter if it’s 2,3,4 or 5 times a week, we all love you and will still be here to read your beautiful and honest words. <3

October 7, 2013 at 1:14 am

I say we just combine our blogs and divide the work! It’s been so helpful to make the decision to change some things. I think some weeks I’ll be around 5 days a week and others less but I needed to say it out loud that I won’t be consistent with this anymore. I was just putting way too much pressure on myself to post 5 days a week and was forcing it. I feel better knowing I will only be putting things out there that are my best, even if it’s 2 days a week!

And thank you girl! You know I’m kind of obsessed with your blog!

Amy @ TheDeviatedRunner
    October 4, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Brilliant! For whatever reason, I have never taken the time to sit down and make a priorities list- and Lordy knows I need to.
    I have found myself complaining a lot lately as well, and in front of my kids- not cool. Great advice girlie! 🙂

October 7, 2013 at 1:20 am

Ah we alll complain! No need to feel bad about it. But take it as a sign something needs to change 🙂

October 4, 2013 at 4:47 pm

“Time to go figure out my life!” — You are too cute! Ah yes, isn’t that the constant pursuit of all of human kind? I think it certainly is a matter of prioritizing and deciding what works best for you. You’ll figure it out my friend!

Oh and STOP RUNNING!!! I worked out on a foot with a fractured bone for a good year before buckling down and doing what I needed to. After wearing a cast for 5 weeks and resting, it has been feeling SO MUCH BETTER and I’m so happy I listened to my body. Maybe you just need to figure out more low-impact exercise that’ll both you happy yet not put too much pressure on your hurting leg. Just a thought! Best of luck to you with everything Davida!!

October 7, 2013 at 1:19 am

Definitely stopped running! Walking is my new activity and I’m kind of digging it 🙂

And I think you’re right, I’ll figure it out. Writing it down was definitely a start!

Khushboo
    October 4, 2013 at 5:06 pm

This is one of my all-time favorite quotes! Making a list of your priorities is a step in the right direction so kudos on that- you’re one step closer to seeing different results :)!

Laura
    October 4, 2013 at 7:01 pm

I got to that point with my job. I set a goal of doing 3 things every day to get me closer to finding a new one. It was amazing – I had a new job in 2 weeks!

Heather Wilson
    October 4, 2013 at 7:26 pm

I completely understand you on this topic! I think us, as blogger’s, feel posting daily should be a major priority. At least I know I do! Sometimes we need to just sit back and prioritize our lives and realize that sometimes maybe posting less could be better for our lives all around. Or even just changing your daily schedule so you have the time to post everyday, either way, we all have to do what’s best for us and our families! : ) Once you get that list in order and prioritized things wont seem so hectic! <3

Have a great weekend sweets!

October 7, 2013 at 12:57 am

When I think about what I want from blogging I realize that in the past few months it’s become far more stressful than I had ever wanted it to be. Time to step back and remember why I started doing this in the first place 🙂

Sarah Pie
    October 4, 2013 at 9:09 pm

I always forget that quote is from Ben Franklin because it is used so often as a continuing theme on my favorite TV show (so thanks for the reminder!!) I’m glad you’re taking time to re-evaluate things and settle into a schedule for life that fits you best! It can be hard sometimes to admit that you need to take a step back to get the full benefit and enjoyment out of everything so I applaud you for taking that step!

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl
    October 5, 2013 at 1:43 am

Having enough time in the day to do all of the things that I want to do each day is definitely a struggle for me. I think that it’s awesome that you are taking charge and trying to make a positive step in the right direction. Whatever you need to do, we are here for you!

Tara
    October 5, 2013 at 11:03 am

Change can be so hard!!! But if you do what you truly feel is right, it will all work out 🙂 Good job for putting yourself first!

Tara
    October 5, 2013 at 11:07 am

Run like a G!
    October 6, 2013 at 12:05 am

Focusing on yourself is extremely important!!! 🙂

mrsmurphyslawoffitness.com
    October 6, 2013 at 3:35 am

You are speaking my language, girl! I JUST emailed you, and I think it had some kind of complaint about my schedule being hectic, and it resulting in me being sketchy.. Ha! It’s not my schedule’s fault.. I need to figure out how to prioritize my time. I will miss you, but I totally understand. Heck, I am only getting in about three consistent blog posts a week, but I am okay with that because I would rather them have value than just having a ton of mediocre posts. Have a great weekend girl!

Gabby @ the veggie nook
    October 8, 2013 at 7:50 pm

I have been struggling with very similar things recently. It all boils down to time. I don’t have time to do all the things I want and when I seem to have time, my energy just isn’t there! I hope you figure this out, you deserve to be happy and healthy! (And when you figure it out, let me know the secret k? ;))

Bakery Story Hack
    January 18, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i want enjoyment, as this
    this web page conations genuinely nice funny data too.
    Bakery Story Hack recently posted…Bakery Story Hack