gluten-free snacks

Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Bars

January 22, 2014

For some reason unbeknownst to me I seem to think I live in a grocery store. I’ve let you in on the secret list I keep on my phone of recipe ideas that pop into my head, but occasionally I get the urge to make those recipes right away. However, it never seems to occur to me that I might not have all ingredients on hand. These realizations tend to happen about halfway through the baking/cooking process…

orange cranberry barsThis is precisely what happened with this recipe. I woke up with cherry pie on my mind and I got the grand idea to make chocolate cherry pie balls (for the record balls are always on my mind too thanks to Kewaza!). Here’s where I ran into a problem, I didn’t have dried cherries nor did I have chocolate (except the good stuff which is too precious) making chocolate cherry pie balls somewhat difficult to make.

Orange Cranberry BarsAt this point I had already processed the cashews and dates and the snowstorm outside meant a trip to the grocery store was not a possibility. Serious improvisation was necessary. Thankfully at the very bottom of my baking drawer I found a bag of white chocolate chips and just barely a cups worth of dried cranberries. The orange got added purely because it was sitting on the counter in front of me. So they aren’t chocolate cherry pie balls, but these Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Bars are pretty damn good nonetheless.

That my friends is how the magic happens.

Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Bars

PREP TIME 10 mins
Cook Time 15 mins

• 1 cup pitted dates
  • 1 cup dried cranberries
  • 2 cups cashews
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt
  • zest of 1 orange
  • juice 1/2 an orange
  • 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate, melted

1. 1. In a food processor or high-powered blender process dates until pea-sized.
  2. 2. Add in cashews and process for another minute.
  3. 3. Add in dried cranberries and process for another minute.
  4. 4. Add in sea salt, orange zest, juice and vanilla extract and process until mixture comes together to form a sticky ball.
  5. 5. Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with plastic wrap.
  6. 6. Press bars into pan and smooth out top so it is even.
  7. 7. Freeze for 15 mins.
  8. 8. Remove from freezer and cut into 12 bars.
  9. 9. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
  10. 10. Keep in fridge for up to a month or freezer for several months.

orange cranberry bars 3

Do you prepare for recipes beforehand or just wing the ingredients?

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats
    January 22, 2014 at 5:23 am

These look delicious!! I wish my stomach loved me more when I ate dates, if I eat more than one or sometimes less I always get bad stomach pains. Eating this bar would be worth the pains.

I sometimes wing recipes if I see ingredients around that I think will work together or if I think of an idea that I don’t have ingredients for I will go buy them.
    Jan @ Sprouts n Squats recently posted…2014 Goals & a giveaway

Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness
    January 22, 2014 at 6:23 am

I am actually seriously happy that you didn’t have the ingredients on hand (and, my gosh do I do that ALL the time, and I totally keep a phone list too!) because these bars look om nom nom!
    I was just thinking about how I should make my hubby some quick, portable snacks for his lunch and these look like a winner.
    Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness recently posted…Goat Cheese Stuffed Pomegranate Chicken with Balsamic Reduction {High Protein + GF}

meredith @ The Cookie ChRUNicles
    January 22, 2014 at 6:25 am

I live in the grocery stores too and often wonder why I don’t buy more at a time or at least remember everything on the list I write out lol…I keep most ingredients on hand but I go through my baking phases so sometimes I will be without something and try to make do with what I have. I also have my stash of good chocolate vs. the chocolate I use for certain random recipes. If it’s a new recipe, I don’t want to waste my chocolate lol. And if I am being totally honest, I don’t like to share my “good” ingredients or my good peanut butter in all of my baked goods.
    meredith @ The Cookie ChRUNicles recently posted…WIAW – What Your Cravings Are Telling You

Elise @ 9toFit.com
    January 22, 2014 at 6:53 am

We don’t keep much ingredients/food at our house, except what we meal plan for that week.. so when I’m trying to make something new it either has to go in the meal plan or I’ll be making some trips to the grocery store
    Elise @ 9toFit.com recently posted…Sneak in Extra Veggies with this Green Lemonade

Joanne
    January 22, 2014 at 7:08 am

I love it when recipes are born of necessity (and an almost-entry pantry). Sometimes those are the best! Kind of wish I was breakfast-ing on one of these right now.
    Joanne recently posted…Wednesday Coffee Talk

Ksenija @ With An Open Mind
    January 22, 2014 at 7:21 am

What a delicious combination! Orange, cranberry and white chocolate itself made my mouth water, but when I saw that these are actually date bars (my favorite homemade snacks) I just couldn’t hold myself. Girl, I love you so much for posting such a delicious recipe, which I can actually make without using an oven!!! Happiest girl in whole France right now – I only need to find cashews in the store. Challenge accepted 😉
    Ksenija @ With An Open Mind recently posted…What I Ate Wednesday {in France #3}

January 28, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Woo-hoo! From now on I’ll be thinking of you and how you are unbelievably living without an oven!

Kim @ BusyBod
    January 22, 2014 at 7:24 am

As far as I’m concerned, being able to improvise IS magic. I have an anxiety attack if I don’t have what I need on hand. These look delicious 🙂
    Kim @ BusyBod recently posted…Chef in the making & not so pretty eats {WIAW}

kathy @ vodka and soda
    January 22, 2014 at 7:32 am

i have zero creativity in the kitchen. if a recipe has instructions, i follow them. i really do envy bitches like you who know how to substitute things or create things on the fly. you make the rest of us look bad. stop it already! love youuuuuuu!
    kathy @ vodka and soda recently posted…humpday confessions

Nicole @ FruitnFitness
    January 22, 2014 at 7:46 am

These sound so good! If I’m planning to make a recipe I’ll pick up stuff at the store but frequently, especially with baking, I just start. Often times just starting, like you, leads to quite a few recipe adaptations as I realize I don’t have the things I thought I did.
    Nicole @ FruitnFitness recently posted…WIAW – a cold day

Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine
    January 22, 2014 at 7:47 am

I usually get the gist of what I need written out beforehand, but sometimes just going through the produce section will spark an idea or seeing a new grain will bring on the creatively in the moment.
    When I was little I used to wish I actually did live in the grocery store. I was daydream about having endless foods to cook with and try right at my fingers tips! Haha!
    Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine recently posted…Recipe ReDux #3 Roasted Winter Veggie Tortilla Pizza

January 28, 2014 at 9:18 pm

I love being inspired at the grocery store! And playing grocery store was definitely my fav game. I loved my pretend cash register!

Lucie@FitSwissChick
    January 22, 2014 at 8:20 am

I admire you for forgetting about the white chocolate chips!! I think they wouldn’t even make it from the grocery bag to my drawer.
    I’m already in love with these, cause white chocolate is my fave. And dates!!! Hell yes.
    Lucie@FitSwissChick recently posted…WIAW#48 – Food on Repeat and a phonecall that sucks…

January 28, 2014 at 9:21 pm

Trust me, if I’d known they were there they would have my demolished! I probably hid them on purpose then forgot!

January 22, 2014 at 8:29 am

Ohhhh these remind me of the combo that I was basically obsessed with over the holidays. So.freaking.good. And yup! Definitely been in that position before. That’s how some of my recipes unintentionally turned out vegan 🙂
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted…. WIAW … oats, almonds, and honey .

Erin @ The Almond Eater
    January 22, 2014 at 8:45 am

Haha I’m kind of the same way–I’ll think of a recipe and then be like MUST..MAKE….RIGHT…NOW. Only I never have the ingredients I need and then I either A) Have to make a trip to the grocery store immediately or B) Wait until the weekend. Lately because of the weather I’ve gone with B. These look really good–I do need to start making my own bars.
    Erin @ The Almond Eater recently posted…The Simplest & Most Challenging Arm/Ab Workout

January 28, 2014 at 9:22 pm

You can make these and I’ll make your almond energy bites! Now gotta get me some Justin’s vanilla AB!

Shashi @ http://runninsrilankan.com
    January 22, 2014 at 9:05 am

These bars are pure magic – they remind me of homemade Larabars (which I am a huge fan of) – so moist and droolworthy!
    Shashi @ http://runninsrilankan.com recently posted…WIAW #3 of 2014

Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves
    January 22, 2014 at 9:22 am

Wow this sounds like a KILLER flavor combo. I love how easy this recipe is as well! Hooray for food processors!
    Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves recently posted…WIAW: Something Old, Something New

January 22, 2014 at 9:46 am

You’re definitely braver then I am when it comes to winging recipes. I have no problem doing it for something I’m cooking, but it definitely makes me nervous if I’m baking something. Definitely not confident enough in my baking skills!
    Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted…WIAW: Mexican Monday.

Ang @ Nutty for Life
    January 22, 2014 at 9:57 am

I love the photo styling you did to these. And the graphic lettering on the top photo is really pretty too. This is reminiscent cranberries and oranges are so fresh tasting and wonderful, and I know that they would pair perfectly with the creaminess of cashews. Since I am still super new to recipe creation, I plan things out. Except for those really ugly but tasty green turkey mini meatloaves I made once, those were total improv.
    Ang @ Nutty for Life recently posted…My Skin Care Routine

January 28, 2014 at 9:24 pm

You got me at “really ugly green turkey mini meatloves”. I hope that’s how you titled the post! I would have been sold without even looking at the recipe….

phone just vibed! I think it’s you 🙂

FitBritt@MyOwnBalance
    January 22, 2014 at 10:07 am

I am glad you made the mistake because these look awesome! I definitely need all the ingredients to make anything. If I don’t have something that means a trip to the grocery store…for the hubs, not me!
    FitBritt@MyOwnBalance recently posted…Zumba Master Class with Loretta Bates

Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food
    January 22, 2014 at 10:54 am

These look great! I definitely find myself realizing mid-recipe that I’m missing a key ingredient. I also have a bad habit of buying stuff I already have and forgetting the one thing I need.
    Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food recently posted…Snow day circuit

January 22, 2014 at 11:04 am

Um, yum!!! I looooove things that I don’t have to bake! I am trying to imagine the taste of these two things together (cran and orange), and I can’t, BUT doesn’t mean I’m not gonna make them!! Delicious!!
    Amy @ Long Drive Journey recently posted…I Want That Wednesday – Gold Rush

Courtney @RunningforCupcakes
    January 22, 2014 at 11:38 am

Wow those look amazing! As soon as I buy a food processor I will be making these! Sometimes I plan out recipes but most of the time it’s spur of the moment with whatever I have in the kitchen.

Kristina @ Damn Ten Pounds
    January 22, 2014 at 12:02 pm

I never bake, so knowing damn well I will mess it up makes me anal about following directions. I go to the store and scrutinize my list about 10 times, then triple check the directions once I get started. Baking stresses me out!

January 22, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I think it’s so amazing that you can just “think up” recipes like this!! I can barely think up a sandwich idea!!!
    Kim recently posted…A Sherpa Wife I’m Not

Jillienne @ ChasingRaspberries
    January 22, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Yum yum yum! These are perfect pre-workout!
    Jillienne @ ChasingRaspberries recently posted…LA Marathon Training Schedule & Nadia Ruiz 100+ Time Marathoner

KAT
    January 22, 2014 at 3:36 pm

LOVE!! This is one of those combos that I crave non stop. Something so amazing about all these flavors together! And I typically do plan before I bake, although I have run into a snag once or twice. I typically just yell at my hubby till he rescues me and goes and picks up what I need 😉
    KAT recently posted…WIAW – taking it easy

Alex @ Kenzie Life
    January 22, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Oooh heck yes! These look awesome! I love oranges, cranberries, and white chocolate. Such an awesome flavor combination of sweet and tart!
    Alex @ Kenzie Life recently posted…How Running Takes My Breath Away

Consuelo @ Honey & Figs
    January 22, 2014 at 4:16 pm

SO glad you got to make these in the end! White chocolate + orange + cranberries is such a killer combo.
    These bars look like the perfect healthy snack. I’ll take a dozen, please! ;–)
    Consuelo @ Honey & Figs recently posted…Cornmeal Parmesan Chili Crusted Salmon Fingers with Spicy Lemon Garlic Mayo

January 22, 2014 at 5:01 pm

THIS IS NO BAKE WHICH MEANS I CAN MAKE IT. I don’t have a blender or a food processor on me so maybe I’ll get a meat smasher and smash the dried fruits…Why am I so smart? I love winging recipes with what I have on hand…lends to some strange combinations. Hi!
    Arman @ thebigmansworld recently posted…WIAW + Recipe Redux- Pesto Hot Sauce Pizza

January 28, 2014 at 9:28 pm

I’m still entirely confused how you could make these in a meat smasher. I’m just envisioning you with a huge hammer hammering at the dates and crans and it’s kind of amazing. Your arms look killer in this mental image by the way…I have a crush on you.

Tara
    January 22, 2014 at 5:31 pm

It is still pretty impressive how you can just pull things out of your ass and make something that looks so delicious. I am the worst at baking, but am trying a little harder now that I got my new Kitchenaid.
    Tara recently posted…The Second Best Day Of My Life

January 28, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Ah I saw that beaut!

The other day C and I were talking about things that we needed to buy to furnish our apartment. I told him we didn’t need anything cause I already have my standmixer. Beds are overrated…..

Sarah @ Feeeding the Brain and Body
    January 22, 2014 at 6:56 pm

I often wing it but occasionally when I am craving something very specific I make sure I have everything. These bars look so great, I love cranberries!
    Sarah @ Feeeding the Brain and Body recently posted…High Protein BLT Base – with blog updates

January 22, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Omg, I run into that problem all the time! But then sometimes I run into the opposite problem where I think my house is a Bulk Barn and I decide to stock up on ALL THE INGREDIENTS, and then I actually have too much extra food in my house. I can’t win haha.

These look like an awesome improvisation though!
    Chelsea @ Chelsea’s Healthy Kitchen recently posted…Thoughts on partying and healthy living

Reba- Not So Perfect Life
    January 22, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I try to write everything down before I got but I always end up having to go back and grab something! I love these bars, very Lara baresk
    Reba- Not So Perfect Life recently posted…LA and Disneyland Girls Weekend!

Sarah Pie
    January 22, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Improv is the best! You never know what you’re going to get, but these look amazing 🙂

Amanda
    January 22, 2014 at 9:01 pm

I usually follow recipes but that’s mostly because I’m boring when it comes to food.
    Amanda recently posted…“Hump Day Confessions”: My GIRL Crushes

Madison @ Eating 4 Balance
    January 22, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Every recipe I make I just kind of wing it. It’s a rare moment when I actually follow the instructions 100%. Usually I’ll have some concept in my head, but then just work it out as I guess. The best way in my opinion!

You made a great choice adding the white chocolate drizzle on top. That just took these bars from yum to OMG. Haha. 😉
    Madison @ Eating 4 Balance recently posted…BBQ Chicken Pizza

January 28, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I LOVE talking to fellow “wing-it” bloggers <--yes I just coined that term! I think cooking and baking is my one outlet for creativity, so I figure why not go wild?!?!

Nikki @ will run for pizza
    January 22, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Those bars look and sound deeelish! I wish I was creative in the kitchen like you, but no. I have to stalk food bloggers for recipes that I can follow and then make those, post about them, and pass the credit to where the creativity belongs. 😉 but hey, at least I can follow a recipe right?!

GiGi Eats Celebrities
    January 23, 2014 at 12:42 am

For some reason, these remind me of Halloween. And Halloween reminds me of fall. And fall reminds me of Thanksgiving. I miss the holidays. To soon to start a Thanksgiving count down?
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted…Banish Your Kryptonite!

Gina @ Health, Love, and Chocolate
    January 23, 2014 at 1:33 am

I love Lara-type bars like this, and the white chocolate just makes these 100 times better.
    Gina @ Health, Love, and Chocolate recently posted…What I’ve Been Eating Lately

Shawn @ Fruity 'N' Nutty
    January 23, 2014 at 1:47 am

That is exactly how the magic happens! 😉

I love how you always share these little anecdotes before you move on to the recipes. Especially since most recipes are way out of my league, regardless, these look really delicious!
    Shawn @ Fruity ‘N’ Nutty recently posted…Thinking Out Loud: Take Two

January 28, 2014 at 9:45 pm

Girl this recipe legit only requires throwing a bunch of things in a food processor and then a freezer. Probably the easiest of any of my recipes!!! But in the meantime I’m glad someone appreciates my stories hehe

Jessie
    January 23, 2014 at 3:40 am

Confession: I’m jealous of you & your creativeness. No lie, I wish I could just whip up something that looks this good. I really need to start bulking up on dates when I buy because so many of your recipes always call for them, and by the time I go to make one.. I’m out 🙁 boo!
    Jessie recently posted…Thinking Out Loud #1

January 28, 2014 at 9:47 pm

HA you are so right, my recipes use a lot of dates! How did I never realize this? Wish I could send you some of my stash!

Alexis @ Hummusapien
    January 23, 2014 at 8:19 am

These are so dreamy!! I’ve been obsessed with adding fresh orange juice and zest into goodies lately. It’s kinda like my way of escaping to the tropics pretending it isn’t negative a million degrees outside.
    Alexis @ Hummusapien recently posted…What I Ate Wednesday

January 28, 2014 at 9:49 pm

If I closed my eyes and plugged my ears I might even believe I’m in florida eating a Fla orange cranberry bar…k bad joke. I just wanted to comment cause I want to respond to all of your comments 🙂

Mary Frances
    January 23, 2014 at 9:01 am

You are not alone. But I won’t admit to how much time exactly I spend in there 🙂 Love the white chocolate and orange combo! So fresh and bright – goodness knows we need something like that right now!
    Mary Frances recently posted…Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Gooey Bars

Heather @ Run Like a G!
    January 23, 2014 at 9:46 am

They look yummy!!!
    Heather @ Run Like a G! recently posted…I Don’t Know About This Week

cait @pieceofcait
    January 23, 2014 at 10:19 am

ooooh I love this combo! this would be amazing with afternoon tea or coffee.
    cait @pieceofcait recently posted…Snow day & .. Currently { january addition }

Gabby @ the veggie nook
    January 23, 2014 at 11:01 am

Sometimes the best recipes are those that happen on the fly or as a result of improper planning. I constantly do this (can seem to plan every other aspect of my life but not having proper groceries on hand…) and some of my most popular recipes have resulted. These look fantastic and I bet they never would have happened if you’d had those cherries 🙂 So I for one am quite pleased you didn’t have any and that there was a snowstorm. Ok maybe not happy about the snow storm, but silver lining?
    Gabby @ the veggie nook recently posted…vegan macro bowl with cashew cheeze sauce

Nikki @ Quest for Balance
    January 23, 2014 at 3:53 pm

These sound unreal. If it wasn’t so ridiculously freezing out I would totally trek it to the grocery store to grab the ingredients. But, since it’s practically the arctic tundra today, I’ll have to wait until my roomie drive my ass to the grocery store during our weekly trip. Totally being made for next week’s snacks though. Thanks for the recipe love!
    Nikki @ Quest for Balance recently posted…Thinking Out Loud

Heather @Gluten-Free Cat
    January 23, 2014 at 4:28 pm

You are so right, that is exactly how magic happens! I love it when I’m pleasantly surprised by the results of winging it!

January 28, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Nothing more satisfying! Nice to see you pop in Heather 🙂 if it weren’t for the white chocolate melting these would be perfect for Raw Foods Thursday!

Laura @ Mommy Run Fast
    January 23, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Ooh, yummy!! I have dates I’ve been waiting to turn into some version of this. As for recipes and throwing things in, I do a lot of both… sometimes winging it, sometimes not.
    Laura @ Mommy Run Fast recently posted…Oh Yum! The Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie Guide

January 28, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Anything involving the food processor (or slow cooker!) tends to be a mish mash of ingredients. Then I cross my fingers and hope it turns out!

Paige@FitNotFad
    January 23, 2014 at 7:01 pm

I’ve never thought to put orange and cranberry together but what a good idea! And I can’t eat white chocolate anymore since my senior year of high school I melted a whole bag and drenched strawberries in the stuff and spent the entire night throwing up….but these look so good!! If you can make ME crave white chocolate you’ve created something beautiful 🙂
    Paige@FitNotFad recently posted…Spartan Race Giveaway

January 28, 2014 at 10:18 pm

I’m going to pretend I didn’t read that so I can still eat white chocolate lol!!! But I feel the same way about doritos…scarring.

Jordan Lynn // Life Between Lattes
    January 23, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Ahhh, anything with dates is a home run! Unfortunately for me, I don’t have access to my food processor at the moment – so sad for me.
    Jordan Lynn // Life Between Lattes recently posted…Cherry Vanilla Whiskey

Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health
    January 23, 2014 at 9:42 pm

I’d say this is one awesome mistake! I’m just getting into date recipes and they’re magical. I can only imagine how good they taste too!
    Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health recently posted…Confessions IV

January 28, 2014 at 10:20 pm

I’m sold on anything that doesn’t require me to use the oven. Though admittedly I turned on the oven while making these cause it was so damn cold in my house I needed it to warm me up!

Melanie @ HappyBeingHealthy
    January 24, 2014 at 12:44 am

Those bars look phenomenal and I’m LOVING the white chocolate drizzled on top. YUM!
    Melanie @ HappyBeingHealthy recently posted…A Haircut, Gimme Shelter and my New Favorite Salad!

January 24, 2014 at 1:08 am

Ah yes, this is a familiar problem! I do a mix of winging recipes and planning them out, but even when I plan them out, half the time I inevitably forgot a thing or two. Whoops!
    Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness recently posted…My Happy Marriage: The Happy Wives Club Blog Tour

Robyn @thereallife_RD
    January 24, 2014 at 9:57 am

these look amazing and a snack you can throw in your bag without worrying it will get crushed or melt. pinning now!!
    I’m a total winger [is that a word?] when it comes to recipes except for baking…I tried winging that and then realized measurements are kind of important. Have a fabulous weekend!!

Tina @ Tina's Chic Corner
    January 24, 2014 at 12:52 pm

That is awesome that you can be so creative on the fly! Happy accident because these bars look delicious! I write my ideas down on post it notes. 🙂
    Tina @ Tina’s Chic Corner recently posted…Spicy Sweet Potato Fries With Cucumber Yogurt Dip

January 24, 2014 at 9:44 pm

I think I literally pin every one of your recipes. These would be so good pre-workout or during a long-run, I love it!! Also can you teach me to be such an awesome food-stylist, food-photographer as you? I’d love it, thanks. You’re my blogger inspo.

I usually half-prepare, half-wing. I, like you, think [wish] I lived in a grocery store so I end up not having something. I usually think about what I want to make, look at a bunch of recipes for inspiration, then wing it from there.
    Cassie recently posted…What I Ate Wednesday [1]: Sugar Detox Day 7

January 28, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I’ll send you my “tips” in my next email. Also quinoa in a mug muffin <--you are my inspo!

Luv What You Do
    January 25, 2014 at 12:16 am

These are my kind of bars!!!
    Luv What You Do recently posted…Five for Friday XVI

Jess
    January 25, 2014 at 9:42 am

Yum, these bars look amazing! 🙂
    Jess recently posted…Skinny Lemon & Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars

elle sees
    January 25, 2014 at 3:12 pm

omg i’ll take a dozen to go, please! those look amazing and i’m not a big w.c. kinda gal. but a little drizzle and i’m IN
    elle sees recently posted…Loose, Beachy Waves for Beginners (Plus A VS Giveaway)

Pesto Egg Salad - The Healthy Maven
    January 26, 2014 at 5:01 am

[…] off in the kitchen. Simultaneously trying to bake 2 batches of granola, hard boil eggs, process my Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Bars all while trying to maintain my sanity is unbelievably challenging. Admittedly I still loved every […]

Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli
    February 3, 2014 at 12:35 am

Haha! Love it! I’m the same way! But honestly, most of my “winging it” approaches turn out better than the ones I plan out! 😉
    Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli recently posted…Januar-ily

Clyde
    February 5, 2014 at 12:56 am

I relish, result in I found just what I was having a
    look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
    Clyde recently posted…Clyde

Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies - The Healthy Maven
    February 9, 2014 at 6:47 am

[…] stoked about these cookies a) because I’ve had chocolate-cherry on my mind ever since that beautiful disaster and b) because it meant I could fill my cookie jar in my new […]

print and design companies
    February 13, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading
    it, you can be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and
    will eventually come back down the road. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice day!
    print and design companies recently posted…print and design companies

Deanna
    October 6, 2014 at 5:44 pm

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for dubai girls
    Deanna recently posted…Deanna

Beverly
    October 18, 2014 at 12:13 am

If some one desires expert view about blogging and site-building after that i advise him/her to
    pay a quick visit this blog, Keep up the good work.
    Beverly recently posted…Beverly

mosquito.co.mz
    October 26, 2014 at 2:04 am

Excellent web site. A lot of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few
    friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.

And obviously, thanks for your effort!
    mosquito.co.mz recently posted…mosquito.co.mz