You ask, I deliver! Today is my 6th instalment of Random Ramblings. I’m going to attempt to stick with this series, which might actually happen since I am never without random thoughts.
It’s a busy weekend for me (my first catering gig ah!) so I’m keeping things brief. Wish me luck!
1. I think I was a little harsh on my brother in yesterday’s post. Because of the oncoming craziness of this weekend I had scheduled the post to publish on Sunday, but karma’s a b* and WordPress decided to post it yesterday instead. Noted-don’t harp on big bro. P.S. G you know I like you better than our sisters and I don’t hate you for stealing all of our family’s musical talent. Love ya!
2. The other day I was upset and frustrated so I took out my emotions on the oven. I desperately needed donuts so I made some adjustments to these and promptly ate three of them. Arman says it looks like I drew on them with a crayon…
3. Speaking of sweets, C’s sister gave me these chocolates for Christmas and they are all INCREDIBLE. I’m savouring each bite since they’re from San Fran and I can’t get more here.
4. This song came on while I was doing my Tush Toning Pyramid Workout and I forgot how awesome it is. An epic remix that will make you want to run a marathon (I won’t try, don’t worry…)
5. That is one swanky looking man standing in our NEW APARTMENT!!!! It’s official, I’m moving out! I’m a big kid now. Details to come!
6. I usually only tackle 5 ramblings but I need to vent about the bane of my existence, CAPTCHAs. They should be illegal.
Have a wonderful weekend friends!
Do you have food you savor because you can’t get it anywhere near you? Any exciting plans this weekend?
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 5000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.