gluten-free

25 Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes in Under 30 Minutes!

July 23, 2014

One of the things I love most about writing a food blog is hearing from you guys, my lovely readers! Reading your comments, seeing your Instagram pics of a THM recipe you made or hearing that you successfully fooled you family into eating black bean brownies genuinely warms my heart. I have no idea how I got so lucky!

When people hear that I am gluten-free and only post gluten-free recipes I almost always get a comment on the lines of “I’m gluten-free too!” or “my daughter/nephew/cousin/dog-walker is gluten-free too!” Us glutenoids are a tribe and we must.stick.together. But for real, it’s nice to know that I can help out my fellow gluten freaks even in the tiniest way.

As an early-20 year old (I can say this since I still technically have 1 month till my 25th birthday) I understand how tough it can be to go from the luxuries of living at home or being fed by campus dining to all of a sudden having to figure out how to feed yourself. Okay, that’s a lie. I’ve always had an unnatural obsession with the kitchen and subsequently I did not experience this type of panic attack, but I’ve witnessed many an Annie’s Mac and Cheese dinner to know this is a very real life experience.

I also suspect that some of you have found yourself hosting a dinner in which an invitee has given you a heads up that he or she eats gluten-free. Try not to freak out.

Instead of serving up lettuce to your guests for fear of glutening them, I thought I would round-up some of the best and QUICK (i.e. 30 minutes or less!) gluten-free dinners from across the interwebs. You may see some familiar faces and I may have shamelessly included some of my own recipes. Some are a one-pot shop but for those stand-alone recipes, feel free to mix and match sides. Regardless, they’re all delicious and make a perfect dinner whether you are feeding your struggling post-grad self or invited Gwyneth Paltrow and her gluten-free entourage for a feast.

Meat

Super Greens Mac & Cheese Cups from Nosh and Nourish

Sides

Roasted-Cauliflower-and-Chickpeas-with Tahini Zatar Sauce

Cauliflower Fried Rice from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen

Lemon Ginger Asparagus with Toasted Almonds from The Healthy Maven

Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts from Hummusapien

Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas with Tahini and Za’atar from The Healthy Maven

Super Green Quinoa Salad from With Food and Love

The Crispiest Sweet Potato Fries from Fit Foodie Finds

Want more gluten-free meal ideas? Check out my Gluten-Free Recipe Page!

Do you eat gluten-free? Have a go-to gluten-free recipe that you can make in 30 minutes or less?! Leave a link in the comments below!

July 23, 2014 at 5:19 am

Is butter gluten free?

I tend to naturally eat gluten free and recently, been trying out more gluten free foods and actually enjoying them. Saying that, gluten free products here are generally crap. CRAP.
    Arman @ thebigmansworld recently posted…Strictly Paleo Meals

Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness
    July 23, 2014 at 6:55 am

I seriously need this! I am the worst at thinking of easy and quick, healthy meals! Thanks so much for including my Mojito Chicken Quinoa Bowl! Pinned!
    Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness recently posted…Crusted Quinoa Chicken Recipe with Goat Cheese {Gluten free, High protein + Super Simple}

Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food
    July 23, 2014 at 7:11 am

Great list! That sriracha chicken salad is calling my name! I’m not gluten-free, or anything-free really, but I still love recipes that incorporate wholesome ingredients. These are all fabulous!
    Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food recently posted…WIAW- Chef Riley saves the day

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl
    July 23, 2014 at 8:11 am

What a great round-up! Lots of goodies to check out!
    Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl recently posted…What I Ate Wednesday: Other Blogger’s Recipes

kaitlin @4loveofcarrots
    July 23, 2014 at 8:24 am

I cant wait to make all of these!

Jo @ LIVING MINT GREEN
    July 23, 2014 at 8:30 am

The other day, I somehow mislead Lauren and I off a path and we were legit climbing straight up a mountain through bushes, trees, etc. After we realized we were idiots, my first question was, “Was that Paleo?” I was all dirty and covered in sap, so… was it?

I don’t even know what’s happening right now. Okay, so that awesome looking bowl with the grilled pineapple needs to be my dinner tonight. I’m on a major grilling kick right now but I’m scared to turn the BBQ on. 🙁
    Jo @ LIVING MINT GREEN recently posted…WIAW: Lately + A Recipe

July 23, 2014 at 8:30 am

What an awesome idea! I’m not gluten free, but how helpful is it to have all of these recipes together?? I have had to cook for people with various dietary restrictions, and I definitely freaked out and started trying to read and research every ingredient. I always feel terrible when I go to social events and someone basically can’t eat anything, and I’d hate to ever have anyone over and make them feel that way. I’m filing this resource away for the next time I need it!
    Amy @ Long Drive Journey recently posted…Her Mark – Megan

Nikki @ grab your kicks
    July 23, 2014 at 8:42 am

I REALLY want to grill pineapple tonight. Luckily, I have whole pineapple on my counter waiting to be eaten. So many great suggestions! Love it!
    Nikki @ grab your kicks recently posted…DeTour Smart Bars Review and WIAW

July 23, 2014 at 9:19 am

This is the best list I’m so excited to cook through these!! Do you know what I realized? I just like the texture of gluten free things better… aka baked goods with gluten free flour, brown rice wraps, sprouted grain english muffins… Speaking of which, I still need to make yours! xoxo
    Cassie recently posted…What I Ate Wednesday: Cincinnati

Lauren
    July 23, 2014 at 9:39 am

Brilliant post Davida thank you! I am pretty much gluten free now – it is helping immensely with my tummy! I have, however been eating it once in a while… Like on holiday – fresh bread, made that morning by Betty the Grandmother of a farm down the road, is gonna be hard to turn down 😉
    Lauren recently posted…Peaches and Cream Superfood Smoothie

Amanda @ Diary of a Semi-Health Nut
    July 23, 2014 at 10:39 am

Dave and I don’t entertain a whole lot..the whole one bedroom apartment isn’t ideal. When we have it’s been friends who are so laid back they don’t care and typically those types don’t even know what a food allergy is…if that makes any sense.

Even though I don’t follow a gluten free diet and don’t NEED to make any of this..there are still some things here catching my eye and begging for me to try. (I’m a poet didn’t you know it)
    Amanda @ Diary of a Semi-Health Nut recently posted…Laugh at Yourself: 21 Bacon Confessions [+ 1 Winner]

Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves
    July 23, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I love me some wheat, but I also love me some naturally gluten-free foods (rice in all it’s Asian glory and oatmeal for life). These all look like some killer recipes!
    Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves recently posted…Favorites Vlog with Daliza

Britt@MyOwnBalance
    July 23, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Even if you aren’t gluten-free, these are fabulous recipes that look delicious! I would make a lot of them and I’m not gluten-free! I like gluten-free sweets. They tend to be gooer and super delicious!
    Britt@MyOwnBalance recently posted…Happy Blogiversary MOB!

Lucie@FitSwissChick
    July 23, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I can eat gluten, but I feel better without – which is why I definitely will go through these recipes!! The seafood ones scream my name obviously.
    Lucie@FitSwissChick recently posted…WIAW#70 – Crossfit hands and recovery food

Tina @ Tina's Chic Corner
    July 23, 2014 at 2:48 pm

I’m so into quick meals, especially lately so this is an awesome round up! I was going to share my favorite but honestly can’t pick just one. All fabulous, like you. 🙂
    Tina @ Tina’s Chic Corner recently posted…Peach Blueberry Scones With Spice Frosting

Kat
    July 23, 2014 at 3:05 pm

Not a gluten free eater, but Id give it up easily if I could eat all of these recipes!! The hard part would be convincing the husband lol
    I’m thinking of trying maybe a week gluten free though, just to see how it feels since Ive got some wonk tummy stuff. Regardless, I’ll be sifting through these recipes for sure!
    Kat recently posted…[WIAW] What a week

Melissa {Persnickety Plates}
    July 23, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Great collection – thanks for including my pizza =)

July 28, 2014 at 9:59 am

Thanks for letting me use the link! Looks absolutely delish!

Megan @ The Skinny-Life
    July 23, 2014 at 3:51 pm

A lot of my meals end up being gluten free. Not on purpose just because that’s how I eat.
    Megan @ The Skinny-Life recently posted…WIAW…All the Drinks & Some Muffins Too

Alexis @ Hummusapien
    July 23, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Holy moly…super greens mac and cheese?! Is that even real life? Thanks a TON for including my sprouties. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve made those bad boys and that needs to change ASAP!

July 23, 2014 at 6:29 pm

I wouldn’t mind being gluten-free with this awesome arsenal! That being said… I would rather not worry about being gluten-free. I already have one pain in the ass allergy to worry about 😡
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted…. vanilla almond butter protein granola .

Brittany
    July 23, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I eat gluten maybe once a month..and it’s usually in the form of a cupcake. HA. Otherwise I don’t eat any. No breads unless I bake them myself! These recipes are great, I’m all over the veggie and sides.

Sarah Pie
    July 23, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Yum! Thanks for the roundup, now I’ve got tons of new recipes to try out 🙂 one of my favorite gluten free meals is tacos I’ve been loving my lentil tacos lately http://www.slicesofsarahpie.com/vegetarian-lentil-tacos/
    Sarah Pie recently posted…Spiked Shrimp Skewers- Recipe Redux

July 23, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Oh – so many great recipes all in one easy to find place – THANKS!
    Kim recently posted…Does Your Heart Need a Rest?

Julia
    July 24, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Best…roundup…ever!! I’m all about quick and easy meals (that are gf, of course), and all of your finds look so good! Thanks so much for including my shrimp tacos, my dear! xoxo
    Julia recently posted…Boozy Roasted Cherry Dark Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream (vegan)

July 28, 2014 at 9:54 am

How could I pass up those tacos?! They’re on my to-make list!

Thalia @ butter and brioche
    July 25, 2014 at 1:54 am

great round up of links! definitely will be recreating some of these dishes this week.. thanks for sharing!
    Thalia @ butter and brioche recently posted…Parmesan, Polenta, Sage and Black Pepper Madeleines

Now Trending - Best Links Week of 7.21 | Almost Getting It TogetherAlmost Getting It Together
    July 25, 2014 at 6:01 am

[…] needed this Wednesday night… Davida rounded up 25 Gluten Free Meals in Under 30 Minutes. Instead I ate carrots and hummus and then drank a smoothie to feel like I had some greens in my […]

. link love 7/27 . - . running with spoons .
    July 27, 2014 at 8:01 am

[…] 25 Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes in Under 30 Minutes via The Healthy Maven. A great collection of gluten-free recipes for all you gluten-free foodies out there! […]

Best of July 2014 - The Healthy Maven
    August 1, 2014 at 5:36 am

[…] about “going viral” on Pinterest and I had no idea what that meant until this post on 25 Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes in Under 30 Minutes post went insaneeeee on Pinterest. You guys are seriously awesome. That or you are all lazy and […]

Carolyn
    September 6, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Thanks for including me. What a great list!

35forlife.worldsecuresystems.com
    September 19, 2014 at 10:00 am

Fastidious replies in return of this matter with real arguments and
    explaining everything concerning that.

Here is my web-site … foreverliving aloe vera for
    dry scalp fitness; 35forlife.worldsecuresystems.com,
    35forlife.worldsecuresystems.com recently posted…35forlife.worldsecuresystems.com

25 Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes in Under 30 Minutes! - Clean, Lean and Healthy
    November 14, 2014 at 1:42 pm

[…] Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes in Under 30 Minutes! Read More (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || […]

25 Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes Ready in Under 30 minutes - Clean, Lean and Healthy
    December 2, 2014 at 4:16 pm

[…] Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes Ready in Under 30 Minutes #glutenfree Read More (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || […]

December 10, 2014 at 8:05 pm

The portable fan on the desk randomly alternates sides changing
    the wind and velocity from the flying projectiles like the Paper
    Toss game. With the creation of Populous (Bullfrog) in 1989, the
    genre took another step further. – Better Business Bureau is often a
    firm that ranks corporations as outlined by customer
    happiness. The games which were mostly according to odds
    include craps, roulette, baccarat along with slots. These are common good good reasons to continue to stress memorizing math
    facts. You arrive at download much more than games including music, video,
    TV shows, software, movies, and much more. The natural
    and realistic communication may help the kid to develop the standard
    comprehension of mathematics. Such game like the Taxi racing allows you
    to chase your target and never having to be worried about others’s safety.
    Therefore, if you wish to analysis mathematics, nevertheless,
    you’ll need a very fun and straightforward process to eat and absorb
    its matters, exactly what is wonderful opportinity for starters.
    Perhaps for starters part with the course, they have to balance
    the freezer pop around the back side of a single hand. It
    could be cumbersome to hold and a marvelous invention that will help us
    using this type of problem. Receive Fawkes’ Super Sledge after rescuing or killing him inside
    Vault 87. This third and first-person shooter allows
    players to take around the role of Jaden Korr, each student of Kyle Katarn’s in the Jedi Academy.
    You can compete these games your convenient time; there
    is certainly simply not true limit to have an signing in because
    logging out. If it should happen, however, that the child has
    disturbed and restless nights, it has to immediately
    be removed towards the bed and good care of another female, being exposed
    to its mother in an early hour inside morning, for your purpose of being nursed.
    Some kinds of cool games to experience that frequently sought among other are action games,
    shooting games, racing games, adventure games,
    and sports games. There are a couple of cool girl games and small female children are finding it extremely enjoyable to try out and also have fun.
    Role-playing games are great since players role-play as their characters, making decisions and acting
    in the fictional setting created by the game designers.
    The 1G large memory design makes it simple to deal with large-resolution graphics.
    Yet another well known feature of math game purposes is the fact that they allows a variety of gamers,
    to help make your loved one use you actually. (you’ll be able
    to sign up for free and have $5 just for registering.

Penny auctions are the ideal way to save lots of money and valuable time.
    You just can’t have a self-help guide to free adventure games online without menitioning Runescape.
    Fun MMORPG games give you a virtual world within which players can choose one of
    the role-playing options, based on their preferences.
    Once you logged inside game, it’ll certainly revise
    your covering based on your profile.
    https://godsrushhackcheats.wordpress.com/ recently posted…https://godsrushhackcheats.wordpress.com/

Laura
    April 5, 2015 at 7:48 pm

my go to gluten free quick meal is Jack Chicken http://www.aglutenfreemom.com/jack-chicken/

25 Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes in Under 30 Minutes! - Gluten Free Recipes and Food
    April 17, 2015 at 4:18 pm

[…] thehealthymaven.com – Get the recipe […]

Natalie Smith
    July 1, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Hi,
    Thanks for writing this post about food without gluten, i think it was very useful specially the Coconut Crusted Mahi Mahi Nuggets, very tasty dish.
    Cheers