20-Minute Teriyaki Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour (cornstarch works too)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 3/4 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- optional: rice for serving
- Add chicken to a ziploc bag and top with tapioca flour. Seal bag and shake until chicken is well-coated.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a large pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Chicken should brown slightly.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to pan and stir in onions. Cook on medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and 1 tbsp of water and place a top or cover on pan to steam broccoli for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and top with Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce. Bring to a boil and then allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice or base of choice.