The Ultimate Grain-Free Brownies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 x 8 brownie pan with ghee/butter/coconut oil
- In a small pot add chocolate and ghee (or fat of choice) and over low heat stir until mixed and melted. Watch carefully and make sure it doesn’t burn!
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir until well-mixed.
- Add in eggs, coconut sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in melted chocolate and ghee until well combined.
- Add batter to pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until top of brownies have set and edges slightly crispy.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting and removing from pan.