Mushroom Teriyaki Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 tacos
- 1 1/2 lbs cremini mushrooms (other types of mushrooms work if you prefer)
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce
- Easy Pinneaple Salsa Recipe
- 8 corn tortillas
- Toppings: cilantro, greens, radish, green onion, lime etc…
- Make Easy Pineapple Salsa and then set aside
- Add olive oil and garlic to a large pan or cast-iron skillet
- Cook for 1 minute
- Add mushrooms and cook on medium-high for 5 minutes.
- Add Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Heat up tortillas on stove top or in microwave.
- Add mushrooms and top with salsa.
- Sprinkle with any additional toppings
- Serve immediately