Blueberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal
- Make flax eggs and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8-9 inch baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine rolled oats, oat flour cinnamon and sea salt.
- Top with flax eggs, banana, coconutmilk, and maple syrup and stir to combine
- Add in blueberries until well mixed in.
- Add batter to baking dish and bake, uncovered for 40 minutes (or until cooked all the way through).
- Cut into 6 slices and serve immediately.
- Top with nut butter, more maple syrup or toppings of choice.