I am vowing not to start off this post by discussing how quickly April went by. Plus I’m ready for sunshine and flowers and patios so April is soooooo two days ago.
Far more roses than thorns to report this month! I’m averaging a solid 7 recipes a week, which I am aware is totally insane. On the downside, I’m not sleeping. Well that isn’t anything new…I partially blame Netflix and partially blame Pinterest.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank those who took all of the breakfast food off my hands. I felt like a real Jewish mom pawning off food on you.
Okay, let’s recap!
I’m starting to wonder if I’m being used for my sweets….I post delicious salmon, hummus and salads and all you want are the treats! You better hope I never do the 21 Day Sugar Detox or you’re all screwed. Just kidding! You know I would die if I tried to cut out sugar…
1. Lemon Raspberry Chia Pudding -gf, vegan, paleo
2. Blueberry Superfood Smoothie– gf, vegan, paleo (depending on protein powder)
3. The Best Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies– gf, paleo
4. Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownies-gf
5. Coconut Lemon Poppyseed Loaf-gf
Onto my favourites! This month has been all about the ebook, ebook, ebook. Have I mentioned I’m writing an ebook? Okay don’t kill me if I mention it one more time, it’s kind of become all-consuming. When I’m not shoving an obscene amount of breakfast food into my face, you will find me eating an entire head of cauliflower or putting strawberries into granola bars. If you’re lucky, you may have caught some of my sassy words about my fellow health-freaks (for lack of a better term..). But I swear I don’t have a black heart, I truly believe you are all capable of so much more than you think…like an ebook. Okay I’m done.
1. 5 Tips to Improve Your SEO
2. Chewy Chocolate Strawberry Granola Bars-gf, vegan
3. Roasted Cauliflower & Chickpeas w/ Tahini & Za’atar-gf, vegan
4. Having a Healthy Mindset
5. You CAN do it + An Announcement
2. Another recipe round-up from your favourite blogging beauties. It involves more breakfast food…shoot me now.
3. Because you aren’t sick of hearing about the ebook yet, there will be more ebook talk! Some more behind the scenes photos, programs I’m using to put the book together and possibly a few recipe reveals.
5. Too soon to get excited about summer berries?!
Enjoy your weekend!
What are your April highlights? What are you most looking forward to in May?
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!