Since it’s been over a year since my last Q&A I thought I would drop-in today to share some life updates and answer some of your questions. There are certain questions I get asked all the time so I felt today’s episode would be a great forum to answer them. I’m also discussing some thoughts and emotions that came up along our most recent Road Trip as well as some changes I’m making to my mental health care – including coming off medication. As always, I’m here to answer any questions- feel free to drop them in the tribe.
Today I am also sharing:
- Sharing on social media + how that’s changed as I’ve evolved
- Taking some time off work and sharing older content
- Teaching yoga + can you make money as an instructor?
- How I design my yoga class + how I got my start teaching
- Helpful discount codes to some of my favorite products + stores
- My mental health story and how it’s changed over the years
- Coming off medication for depression and anxiety – my game plan.
- …and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Grove Collaborative. Grove is a one-stop-shop for all your cleaner and plant-based home and bodycare needs. If you’re looking to switch over to eco-friendly and organic cleaning products and also find great deals of body, skin and petcare products, Grove is the ultimate resource! Use code MAVEN or visit Grove.co/Maven and receive a FREE Mrs. Meyer’s 6-piece cleaning set and 60 day VIP membership when you spend $20 on your first order.
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!