We’re BACK! After a nice 6-week summer hiatus, we are back with all new episodes of That’s So Maven and the official release of season 5! I’ve got a stellar line-up of guests for you and couldn’t be more excited to be launching this season with one of my all-time favorite humans, Ashley Neese.
Ashley is a somatic breathwork healer…. We also met each other a few years ago when I was on one of her retreats. She is kind, compassionate and truly a gift to the world. I’m honored she came on the show to share her story with me. I’m opening the show with a little life update and some changes happening around here and then we’re jumping into the good stuff. Enjoy! Today we’re chatting about:
- Ashley’s upbringing and her history with addiction
- Discovering meditation and breathwork in rehab and connecting with her sponsor
- Breath and the nervous system- why breathing is so important
- Separating breathwork from yoga and meditation
- Modernizing breathwork for the 21st century
- Breathwork for new moms
- How to be consistent with your breathwork practice
- …and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Les Mills on Demand, an online fitness platform offering 800+ workout classes of every type and level. From yoga to HIIT to barre, they have a class for everyone all for just $14.99 a month. CLICK HERE for a free 21 day trial!
WANT PODCAST EPISODES RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX? Join the THM Community!
Join 8000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive info about podcast episodes, where to download episodes and healthy living tips.