It was love at first bite with Siren Snacks. If you know me, you know my love for Siren Snacks! If you know C, you know HIS love for Siren Snacks. It truly is one of the only snacks we can both agree on (much to my disappoint because he always eats them and leaves me empty-handed!). So of course I had to have Elizabeth Giannuzzi, one of the co-founders of Siren Snacks on the show to chat about her journey, why she and her sister launched Siren and what’s it’s really like to get a food product on the shelves.
Also GREAT news! Elizabeth has hooked a sister up and is offering you guys 15% off your order of Siren Snacks on their website. You know I’ve already taken advantage of that discount! Just use code MAVEN at checkout to save 15% off your entire order. Today we’re chatting about:
- Elizabeth’s health journey and getting diagnosed with an autoimmune condition
- Plant-based eating and how it’s improved her health
- How she and her sister Abby conceptualized Siren Snacks
- Taking the leap to start her own food business
- How to actually get a food product on the market
- Working with her sister and what she’s learned about having a cofounder
- …and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Ann Marie Gianni Skincare. Ann Marie Skincare is a natural and holistic skincare brand made with organic or wildcrafted herbs that help nourish and care for your skin. For the month of September they are offering TSM listeners a sample trio of their serums + cleanser and facial oil by purchasing through THIS LINK.
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!