You and I may never become Soulcycle instructors but something about Jera Foster-Fell’s story will ring true with all of us: What happens when you accomplish your dream and then realize it isn’t your dream anymore? From Soulcycle instructor to body positive influencer, Jera’s story has taken many turns and she’s chronicled it all over on her account Jera.Bean.
On today’s episode we also discuss:
- How Jera fell in love with fitness
- Soulcycle and her journey to becoming an instructor (hint: it wasn’t easy!)
- Deciding she was done with teaching and how to take the leap into another direction
- Watching her body change and sharing this journey publicly
- What her job actually looks like and the pressures of social media
- Where she gets her positivity and confidence from
- …and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Imperfect Foods. I order my my Imperfect Foods box weekly to get fresh, organic produce to my doorstep at 30% less than the normal cost. Ugly doesn’t mean it isn’t delicious! Try out your first Imperfect Foods box for 50% off by using the code HEALTHYMAVEN at checkout. P.S. They’ve officially launched in NYC!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!