I’m so excited to share today’s podcast episode with Taran and Bunny Ghatrora, the co-founders of an incredible company called Blume. I discovered Blume through a mutual friend and fell in love with their concept and how they are changing the game when it comes to period products and self-care. Self-care goes beyond face masks and baths (though I do love me a bath…and face mask!). Self-care is also about accessibility to products for something that 50% of the population experiences…periods.
On today’s episode we also discuss:
- How Blume got started
- Accessibility to period products and Blume’s partnership with Days for Girls
- Puberty and the education for young girls on changes in their bodies
- Societal stigma around periods and how to remove it
- What’s in our period products + the Pink Tax
- Sex education and self-care – do they go together?
- PCOS and educating young women on it
- …and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Imperfect Foods. I order my my Imperfect Foods box weekly to get fresh, organic produce to my doorstep at 30% less than the normal cost. Ugly doesn’t mean it isn’t delicious! Try out your first Imperfect Foods box for 50% off by using the code HEALTHYMAVEN at checkout. P.S. They’ve officially launched in NYC!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!