Well I have a seriously fun episode of the podcast for you today! We’re changing things up and my friend Talia from Party in my Plants Podcast is taking over as host and putting me in the hot seat!
We held nothing back and given that Talia is pretty experienced at this, she went deep with me. We talked for over and hour and covered everything from intuitive eating, to wedding planning to how C and I manage to both work from home. And so so much more! Talia met virtually almost a year ago and in person a few months ago. She is true gem and the real deal in the health and wellness space. Her energy is intoxicating and I know you’ll love her
I’m also interviewing Talia over on her podcast TOMORROW so make sure you subscribe to her podcast so you don’t miss that episode! And be sure to follow her on her blog and Instagram.
Today’s episode is a long one, so buckle up and enjoy the show!
Here are some things we discussed:
- My favorite and least favorite parts of my job
- How I tackle my anxiety and create a better work-life balance
- Essential oils and other practices I use to destress
- My green beauty favorites and why I wear makeup
- How I stay organized and on top of my content calendar
- My biggest insecurities personally and professionally
- What’s next for The Healthy Maven
- How wedding planning is going and some wedding planning details
- I’m answering my hot seat questions!
LISTEN HERE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Player.FM | Podbean
Anything I didn’t answer? What questions do you have for me???
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!
best 3d penDecember 18, 2017 at 4:38 am
Party in My Plants, thank you very much for your nice article.
KarenNovember 30, 2017 at 12:12 am
I’m excited to listen – and I love this picture of you 🙂