I think there will be no surprises here that we have a second episode dedicated to my absolute favorite company, Saje Wellness! Last year, we featured the co-founder of Saje, John-Pierre LeBlanc (episode #29) and on today’s episode we have his daughter, Kiara LeBlanc. Kiara is the Creative Director of Saje Wellness and the mastermind behind their gorgeous branding. If you’ve ever been into a Saje store you know what I’m talking about…
On today’s episode I wanted to get deep with Kiara about what it was like to grow up within Saje Wellness (she was 2 when they started the company) and how essential oils have impacted her life. I also wanted to learn more about the vision behind Saje Wellness and why they chose to take such a unique approach toward essential oil sales.
Here are a few other things we covered in today’s episode:
- Kiara’s journey and how she ended up working as creative director of Saje Wellness
- What it was like growing up with Saje and how she felt different from other kids
- Her career transition and moving from her acting career to working for Saje
- Their vision behind Saje and how they took Saje more mainstream
- What it’s like working with her parents and how her role has evolved
- What makes Saje different from other essential oil companies out there
- What makes an essential oil “quality”
- Why essential oils are so individualized and how to maximize their adaptogenic properties
- The one health habit she can’t live without
LISTEN HERE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Player.FM | Podbean
What questions do you have for Kiara? Have you been to Saje Wellness? If not, GO!
WANT PODCAST EPISODES RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX? Join the THM Community!
Join 8000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive info about podcast episodes, where to download episodes and healthy living tips.