As promised, here is part #2 of my Camp Wellness recap! In case you missed part #1 you can check it out here. Rather than sharing my thoughts and feelings around Camp Wellness in written form, I felt like a podcast episode would be the best way to vocalize my very *human* thoughts around the experience and really be transparent with you about some stuff I’ve been dealing with. If you’re new to the podcast, Hi! So happy to have you. You can either listen here on the blog or use some of the links below to listen on a podcast player of choice. I’d also love to hear your thoughts on these solo episodes and if you enjoy them. I’ve been thinking of doing more of them so your feedback is so helpful! A few snippets from today’s episode below…
A brief overview of today’s episode:
- Some challenging things I’ve been dealing with this year
- How I manifested Camp Wellness and when I really started planning it
- Selling tickets and confronting my limiting beliefs
- Some mental challenges I had to tackle before starting Camp
- A play-by-play of the weekend
- My main takeaways and what I learned from the experience
- Keeping in touch and cultivating community outside of Camp
- Will we be doing another one?!
Do you have any questions about Camp Wellness? Don’t forget to sign-up here to stay up-to-date on our next retreat!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!