Today’s episode is a very special one! Over the past year you’ve gotten to know my operations manager, Tanya through her story and work she’s shared here on THM. She is an invaluable member of Team Maven and everyday I feel so so grateful to know her and work with her.
Not only is she my go-to sounding board, but she’s also wise behind her years. I know so many of you enjoyed her post on Working BTS In The Wellness Space so we decided we’d go in depth on the show and discuss her journey and what being behind-the-scenes is really like. We also have a very candid conversation about social media and its affects on all of us. Enjoy our chat!
Here are a few things we talked about in today’s episode:
- Tanya’s journey to working behind-the-scenes in wellness
- Not pursuing a dietetics internship and her experience with IIN
- Why she chose not to become a health coach
- How she landed her first job in the wellness space
- How we met and began working together + what it’s really like working with me
- What you don’t see working BTS with a blogger
- Social media and why she doesn’t use it
- What advice she would give to her 20 year old self
This episode is brought to you by Imperfect Produce. I order my my Imperfect Produce box weekly to get fresh, organic produce to my doorstep at 30-50% less than the normal cost. Ugly doesn’t mean it isn’t delicious! Try out your first Imperfect Produce box for 50% off by using the code HEALTHYMAVEN at checkout. Enjoy!
Do you have any questions for Tanya?
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!