Grain-Free Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
- 3/4 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine almond buter, honey and egg.
- Add in cocoa powder and coconut flour. Mixture should thicken (if still too wet add in a bit more coconut flour, 1 tsp at a time).
- Add in dried cranberries.
- Take 1 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball. Place on a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet and flatten with palm. Use a fork to slightly flatten more in one direction and repeat in the other.
- Repeat process until all dough has been used (will make about 12 cookies).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on tray for 10 minutes (do not touch as they will be too soft to eat!).
- Remove from tray and let cool completely on a wire rack.