Mushroom and Goat Cheese Mini Frittatas
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 mini frittatas 1x
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- 9 large eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté until translucent (about 3 minutes)
- Add in mushrooms and saute for another 5 minutes or until mushroom are cooked.
- Turn off heat and add in thyme and goat cheese and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs and almond milk. Add in sea salt.
- Grease a muffin tin VERY well and add a tablespoon of the onion-mushroom mixture to all 12 cups.
- Top with egg-almond milk mixture until each cup is full.
- Bake mini frittatas for 13-15 minutes (mine took 14) or until egg has set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place a knife around the edges until the frittatas loosen up and are easy to remove.
- Serve warm.
- Will keep in fridge for several days.