Spring is here! As I write this post we are mid snow/rain/wind storm here in Toronto- silly Mother Nature; it’s time to whip out your bikini, girl! Despite our current meteorological situation, the season of showers, flowers and serious cleaning has arrived.
Just in case my parents are reading this, I want to put out a disclaimer that I am not always the neatest, and I do have a slight habit of letting my room get too messy. BUT with all that out in the open, I feel good about sharing my spring cleaning tips with you- after all, this Cinderella just did a major spring clean herself.
Turn on this playlist, put your hair in a messy bun, grab those garbage bags, it’s time to hit reset on all those resolutions you made in January and have already broken. Your house, closet, inbox, bank account and overall well-being will thank you!
FOR YOUR HOME
1. DIY Natural All-Purpose Cleaner from SHE uncovered
2. Clean Your Microwave Without Chemicals from Simply Stacie
3. DIY Toilet Bowl Cleaner from Live Simply
4. How to Deep Clean, Disinfect & Deodorize Your Refrigerator from Hello Glow
5. DIY Natural Dish Soap from SHE uncovered
6. 52 Brilliant Ideas for Organizing Your Home from Design Sponge
FOR YOUR CLOSET
7. Closet Cleaning Methods from Who What Wear
8. How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe from The Every Girl
9. Homemade Stain Remover from Pop Sugar
FOR YOUR BODY
10. Natural Skin Care Routine from The Healthy Maven
11. Spring Clean Your Fitness Routine from The Fantasist
12. Hydrate with Antioxidant Ice Cubes from The Healthy Maven
13. Oven Baked Potato Chips from Simply Organic
14. Hydrating Avocado Face Mask from The Healthy Maven
15. DIY Make Up Brush Cleaner from Hello Glow
16. DIY Hand Sanitizer from Live Simply
17. DIY Rosewater Face Toner from The Healthy Maven
FOR YOUR MIND
18. Start Meditating from Refinery 29
19. 4 Tips to Spring Clean Your Mind & Boost Your Mood from Mind Body Green
FOR YOUR FINANCES
20. 20 Ways To Stop Wasting Money & Start Saving from Refinery 29
21.How To Grocery Shop On A Budget from The Healthy Maven
FOR YOUR TECHNOLOGY
22. How To Do A Digital Spring Cleaning from Thought Catalogue
23. Spring Clean Your Inbox from Bustle
24. Rid Your iPhone of Bacteria from Refinery29
A huge thanks to Jess for stopping by with her Spring Cleaning tips! I just switched over to my Spring capsule wardrobe (even though it’s hailing outside…ugh) and tackled my finances just in time for tax season. Can’t wait to get started on the rest!
Are you into Spring Cleaning? Any tips you want to add?
WANT MORE HEALTHY LIVING TIPS? Join the THM Community!
Join 8000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive info about healthy living, products I'm loving and tips and tricks on making a healthy lifestyle easier and sustainable.