Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 blondies 1x
- 2 cups gluten-free flour*
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (get my DIY version here!)
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with coconut oil or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt and pumpkin spice.
- Add in coconut palm sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine coconut oil, almond milk, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until well-combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.
- Add batter to baking pan and spread out using a spatula, making sure top is even.
- Bake for 20-25 mins.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting into 12 blondies and removing from pan to cool completely.
- Will keep in an airtight container on counter for up to 5 days.