It’s been a while since I’ve rambled. My mind has been reeling with thoughts, but only my poor (dead) plants get to listen to them. That means I have quite a bit pent up for you. Get ready.
1. Back by popular demand I’m hosting a St. Patrick’s Day link-up! All you have to do is post a green recipe. It doesn’t have to be a baked good either. It can be anything from broccoli to a green smoothie and everything in between. My only request is that you don’t use artificial colouring. Get creative! Some things I use in place of artificial dye: spinach, matcha powder and spirulina.
Just like my V-Day link-up I will be posting recipes from Sunday to Friday, then on Friday I will open up the link-up. You are welcome to post any day that week, just remember to link-up on Friday! Also you can use the picture I’ve posted below or give a shout-out to THM but that is NOT NECESSARY. I’m not in this for self-promo, I truly love challenging people to get crazy in the kitchen. I think I get off from forcing people out of their comfort zones…
2. As to be expected, madness has ensued in “Castle Danger” (mine and C’s name for our home…long story). Last Saturday I decided I needed a bubble bath ASAP. Neither C nor I had the energy to go out and buy the necessary plug to use our bath so instead my engineer boyfriend got creative. C attempted to plug the bath with a ziploc bag full of quinoa and rice. It worked long enough for me to light candles and listen to one Enya song. You’ll get it next time babe…
3. I have officially given in and embraced my inner grandma. Please allow me to introduce you to my newest possession, my Bubby Buggy. Isn’t she gorgeous? I’m gonna be walking down the streets of Toronto with so much swagger rolling this bad boy.
5. I recently discovered that Arman and I run on the same workout schedule (in opposite time zones) so we decided we may as well workout together. Allow me to introduce you to the newest workout craze, selfie wars. The best part about this is that I took so many pictures the security guard (who was watching through a camera) commented to me that it looked like I got a great workout with a huge smirk on his face. I told him I was training for a fitness competition and was just practicing my posing. Best workout I ever had.
6. In one week I will be off to NYC! I had planned to go visit in May, but I’ve been getting a little restless to see my besties and take a little break from Toronto so I spontaneously booked a trip. Can’t wait to hug my sister-wives! And raid the nearest Trader Joe’s…
Will you be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day? Have you ever tried Popcorners Chips? Are you jealous of my buggy?
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!