Guys this Valentine’s Day Bake-Off is going to be the death of me! Death by healthy sweets. Is that a thing?
I’ve quickly discovered that planning a weeks worth of sweet treats maybe wasn’t the brightest idea when I have an entire apartment to furnish. The TWO recipe fails I had didn’t go over so well especially when pressed for time. Yes I cried…then ate half the pie for breakfast…then texted spoons and she made me feel better!
I thought twice about posting today but my mind is swirling with ramblings and I have no co-workers to share them with so you’re going to get them instead. Also the Snuggie I am currently wearing is just way too conducive to post writing. Let’s get on with it…
1. If the above wasn’t reminder enough, SUNDAY is the start of The Great Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off! You’ll have any day from Sunday to the following Friday (Valentine’s Day) to post your healthified sweet treat! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Gluten-filled, high-fat, low-calorie, all the cookies, whatever your definition of healthy, your treat can be included. And if you’re Heather, pancakes count #peerpressure.
On Friday February 14th I will open up a link-up on my blog where you can share your baked good, and it will stay open through the weekend so you can visit each other’s and give everyone a virtual high-five! I’m excited to see what you come up with!
2. I’m finally obliging to your requests for pictures of my new place. We’re done furnishing…calling it cluttered chic.
3. The other day I was struggling to focus so C stepped in to motivate me. He gave me his twins hat and put on old-school destiny’s child…within 5 minutes I was up twerking and it took me 5 hours to write a single post. Thank you Queen B.
4. Speaking of fantastic music, Natasha was the only person who agreed that I have the best taste in music (not to mention a whole lot of modesty) and in return she graced me with some seriously epic tunes. I actually think she has better taste than I do. Exhibit a:
5. Something to know about me is that I 100% believe in horoscopes. I read my Susan Miller horoscope every single month and she is impressively accurate at predicting my life. This month I am supposed to get a huge sum of money on Valentine’s Day and a marriage proposal on February 28th. I read it to C and he told me to stop cosmic pressuring him…I told him I was more interested in the money.
Cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Do you believe in horoscopes? Who wants to come take some baked goods off my hands?
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 8000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!