Shrimp and Mango Guacamole
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 medium sized red onion, finely minced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and deveined, finely minced
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, chopped (thawed if using frozen)
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- papper to taste
- In a large bowl mash up avocados with the back of a fork or a potato masher. Leave chunks if preferred.
- Add in onion and garlic and stir to combine.
- Add in jalapeño, shrimp and mango. Stir.
- Squeeze in lime.
- Add salt, cumin and pepper, to taste.
- Let sit for at least 10 mins to allow flavours to meld.
- Serve at room temperature with tortilla chips.