3 Ingredient Salmon
- 1.5 lbs of fresh salmon (cut into 4 pieces)
- juice ½ large lemon (at least ¼ cup)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place salmon a shallow pan and squeeze lemon juice over pieces. Make sure each piece is coated.
- Let marinate in fridge for 1 hour (optional but if you have the time let it marinate)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place salmon pieces, skin side down on a parchment lined baking sheet or pan.
- Cover each piece with italian seasoning and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 mins.
- Serve immediately.