Apple Spiced Mimosas
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 champagne flutes 1x
- 2 champagne flutes
- 1 bottle of champagne (you won’t use the whole bottle)
- 1 1/4 cups no-sugar-added apple juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground nutmeg (optional)
For sugar rim:
- 1 1/4 tsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl combine apple juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- On a small plate combine sugar rim ingredients.
- Dip edge of each champagne flutes lightly into apple juice.
- Roll in a circular motion around edge of flutes.
- Divide apple juice mixture evenly amongst flutes (about 1/2 flute each) and top with champagne.
- Serve immediately.