- Add cashews to food processor and process until broken down (about 30 seconds)
- Add in dried blueberries, dates and sea salt. Process until all comes together in a sticky ball.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Remove “dough” from food processor and place in baking pan. Use your hands to flatten out “dough” making sure it is even and all corners are filled in.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and lift plastic wrap out of pan.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- In a microwave or double-boiler, melt chocolate.
- Add chocolate to a ziploc bag and cut off a small corner.
- Squeeze chocolate out of bag in a zig-zag motion over bars.***
- Store in fridge for several weeks.
*I buy mine for a reasonable price at Costco.
** Dates should be sitcky and if not, soak in hot water for 30 minutes before processing.
***Alternatively just spread melted chocolate over bars with a knife.