- To an airtight container or mason jar add your mashed banana, rolled oats, chia seeds and toasted walnuts.
- Top with almond milk, maple syrup + added sweetener (if using) and stir.
- Close top and give it a good shake to ensure everything is well-mixed.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- In the morning add additional almond milk to thin out (if desired) and top with additional sliced banana and chopped walnuts.
*I highly recommend toasting your walnuts for added flavor. I toast mine in the oven at 350 for around 8 minutes
**whether or not you add this will depend on your tastebuds and how ripe your banana is.