Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 pancakes 1x
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk) – more for thinning out
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- coconut oil, for cooking
- optional add-ins: chocolate chips, mixed berries, nuts
- Add all ingredients (except coconut oil and add-ins) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If using add-ins, stir in now. Mixture may have thickened in blender so stir in more milk 1 tablespoon at a time to thin out, if needed.
- Add coconut oil to a pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in about a 1/3 a cup of batter per pancake and cook until all bubbles have popped (about 2-3 mins)
- Flip over and cook for one more minute.
- Repeat until all pancakes have been cooked.
- Top with more banana, maple syrup, nuts or desired toppings and serve immediately.