- Preheat the oven to 325. Toast the almonds, walnuts and pumpkin seeds for 10 min.
- While the nuts and seeds toast, chop the dates and toss them with the cinnamon.*
- Remove the nut and seed mixture from the oven and let cool. Once the nuts and seeds have cooled, chop the almonds and walnuts and mix everything together.
- Store in an airtight container or jar.
- To prepare muesli: top with milk of your choice or yogurt, or soak it in milk or water overnight to enjoy the next morning with fresh fruit. Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for sweetness.
*The cinnamon keeps the dates from sticking to everything when it’s a dry mix. Once you soak the muesli mix, the cinnamon will infuse into liquid.