Charred Green Beans with Pomegranate Seeds
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 lb green beans (ends trimmed if you like!)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Coat green beans in olive oil.
- Heat up a large pan on high heat
- Add green beans once a drop of water on the pan sizzles and evaporates immediately.
- Spread green beans out in a single layer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip green beans and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip and repeat for one more minute.
- Lower heat to medium and add garlic. Cook green beans and garlic for 5 mins.
- Add in balsamic vinegar and cook for 1 more minute.
- Top green beans with pomegranate seeds and salt and pepper.