Charred Green Beans with Pomegranate Seeds
The roasted flavour of the green beans with the pop of sweetness from the pomegranates will make these charred green beans with garlic and pomegranate seeds your new favorite!
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side
- Method: Cook
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 lb green beans (ends trimmed if you like!)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Coat green beans in olive oil.
- Heat up a large pan on high heat
- Add green beans once a drop of water on the pan sizzles and evaporates immediately.
- Spread green beans out in a single layer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip green beans and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip and repeat for one more minute.
- Lower heat to medium and add garlic. Cook green beans and garlic for 5 mins.
- Add in balsamic vinegar and cook for 1 more minute.
- Top green beans with pomegranate seeds and salt and pepper.
Keywords: charred green beans, sauteed green beans