Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Protein Waffles
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 waffles 1x
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup oat flour (ground oats)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 T maple syrup
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs, vanilla, apple sauce, and almond milk.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Let mixture sit for 10 mins while waffle-maker heats up.
- Spray waffle-maker with non-stick spray before adding 1/2 cup of batter.
- Cook according to waffle-maker instructions.
- Serve with maple syrup or toppings of choice.
- These freeze well and just toast them for a few minutes to defrost.