- Place shrimp in a bowl and top with 1/2 lime and chili power. Allow to marinate while you make the soup.
- Add coconut oil to a large stock pot over medium heat.
- Add in onions and saute for around 3 mins or until translucent.
- Add in garlic and ginger and cook for another 2 mins.
- Top with coconut milk and stock, followed by curry paste, rice wine, tamari, coconut sugar and sea salt.
- Bring soup to a boil and then lower to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add in bok choy and cook on low for 20 mins.
- Add ramen noodles to bowls and pour soup on top.
- Stir in desired shrimp and top with cilantro and lime, if desired.
- Will keep up to 3 days in the fridge.
*I highly recommend these brown rice and millet ramen noodles for a healthier option. Otherwise any ramen noodles or rice noodles will work.