Curry Chicken Salad
Kick up your lunch game with this delicious and easy curry chicken salad. Perfect as a chicken salad sandwich or topped onto a bed of lettuce. This curried chicken salad makes for an easy meal prep lunch recipe or pot luck dish!
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Indian
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1–2 tsp curry powder (add more or less to taste)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped (white and light-green parts only)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve on bread, lettuce wraps or bed of lettuce. More serving ideas listed above.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: curry chicken salad, curry chicken salad recipe, curried chicken salad