- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine almond buter, honey and egg.
- Add in cocoa powder and coconut flour. Mixture should thicken (if still too wet add in a bit more coconut flour, 1 tsp at a time).
- Add in chopped chocolate.
- Take 1 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball. Place directly onto a baking sheet and flatten with palm. Use a fork to slightly flatten more in one direction and repeat in the other (optional).
- Repeat process until all dough has been used (will make about 12 cookies).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on tray for 10 minutes (do not touch as they will be too soft to eat!).
- Remove from tray and let cool completely on a wire rack.
*These cookies are not super sweet. If you like these on the sweeter side I recommend adding a couple tablespoons of coconut palm sugar or brown sugar.