- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add your chickpeas to the bowl of your food processor and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add in red onion, garlic, parsley and sesame seeds. Pulse until broken down into fine bits. Mixture should be mostly smooth with a little texture.
- Stir in flour, cumin, coriander, salt + pepper to falafel mixture using a spoon. Mixture should come together into a thick paste.
- Roll falafels into 4 large balls and then flatten with palm of hand.
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat over a large skillet. Add falafels and brown on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Place falafels on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until outside is crispy and center is cooked and firm.
- Place falafels on burger buns and top with tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles and drizzle with tahini.
*Note: recipe can easily be doubled.