Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes
Baked pumpkin donut holes you can make at home with gluten-free and non gluten-free options so the whole family can enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 25-30 donut holes 1x
- 1/2 cup oat flour*
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour*
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon**
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg**
- 1/2 tsp allspice**
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves**
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 large egg +1 large egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
For the coating:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
*Replace with 1 cup of all-purpose flour if not gluten-free.
**Can replace with 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil and coconut palm sugar
- Add in egg and egg white followed by pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- Dough should come together into a thick batter.
- Roll into 25-30 tablespoon sized balls and place onto a baking sheet (you will likely need to bake in two batches) and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
For the coating:
- Place melted coconut oil in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine coconut palm sugar and cinnamon for coating.
- For each donut hole dip into coconut oil using one hand and roll in cinnamon+coconut palm sugar mixture with the other hand until fully coated.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for 2-3 days.