Grain-Free Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Yield: 20 servings 1x
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Grease two baking trays with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine almond meal and coconut flour.
- Add in sweet potato and 1/4 cup of liquid and stir until well-combined. If mixture is too thick to roll out, add in more liquid.
- Mixture should be thick and dry but not crumbly.
- Divide dough into two parts and roll out each part using your hands (you can use a rolling pin, but you don’t have to!) to a 1/4 inch thick.
- Use cookie cutter and place cookies on tray.
- Re-roll dough and use cutter until all dough has been used.
- Baked for 25 minutes.
- Swap trays so top tray goes to bottom and bottom to top and then bake for another 25 minutes.
- Turn oven off and let cookies cool in closed oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on tray for at least 1 hour.
- Store in mason jars.
Note: They may get a bit soft in mason jar so ideally store with lid off but they still hold together even when stored in closed mason jar. will keep for 1-2 weeks