Easy Tzatziki Dip
You’ll be blown away by how easy it is to whip up this Easy Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Dip. Grab your veggies and get dipping with this healthy and nutritious greek yogurt dip recipe made from just 5 simple ingredients.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
- Category: Dip
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large english cucumber, grated (about 1 packed cup)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- juice, 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh dill weed, chopped
- Place grated cucumber into a clean dish towel and squeeze out all moisture.
- In a large bowl add yogurt, cucumber, garlic clove, lemon and dill weed and mix to combine well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine (even better if left overnight!)
- Serve with chopped veggies, pita or crackers.
- Will keep in fridge for up to 1 week.
Keywords: Greek yogurt dip, tzaziki, tzatziki dip