- Cook farro according to instructions.
- Peel and cube the squash. Coat with olive oil and salt and roast at 400F for about 30 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking time.
- Zest the lemon and set aside. Add the dressing ingredients to a jar and shake until combined.
- Add cooked farro, roasted squash, pistachios, dates, currants, olives, pomegranate seeds and lemon zest to a big bowl. Add 1/3-1/2 of the dressing and toss to combine.
- Add the herbs just before serving and toss once more to combine.
*This salad can be made a day ahead by leaving out the pistachios, dressing and herbs, adding those right before serving. Cover chopped herbs with a damp towel/paper towel and store in an airtight container.