Homemade Frozen Yogurt
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- 1 32 oz container of greek yogurt (full fat or low fat are fine)1
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- optional: 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen berries, 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder (for chocolate-flavored), or add-ins of choice
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Place mixed ingredients into your ice cream maker (I use the KitchenAid ice cream attachment)
- Mix for 35-40 minutes or until consistency is reached with your ice cream maker.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove for 1-2 minutes before serving
1. I prefer to use greek as it makes for a creamier frozen yogurt