Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats with Peaches
An easy and delicious recipe for Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats with Peaches. The perfect summer breakfast you can meal-prep in advance.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Pressure Cook
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 cups liquid (non-dairy milk, milk or water)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 large peaches, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- optional: 1/4-1/2 cup coconut cream
- In an Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker combine steel cut oats, liquid, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt. Stir to combine.
- Secure lid, close vent and set Instant Pot to pressure cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Let steam naturally release for 15 minutes. Remove lid and stir.
- Add in peaches and maple syrup and stir so well-coated with oats. Secure lid and let peaches sit in oats on “keep warm” setting for 10 minutes. This will help the peaches break down and infuse flavor into the oatmeal.
- After 10 minutes remove lid and stir in coconut cream, if using.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and serve warm.
- To store, keep steel cut oats in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Reheat on stove-top or in microwave with a splash of non-dairy or regular milk until desired consistency reached.
Keywords: Instant Pot Steel-Cut Oats, Steel-Cut Oatmeal, Steel Cut Oats with Peaches