- Add almonds to a food processor and process until it reaches a crumbly consistency.
- Add in dates, protein powder and maca powder and process until combined.
- Add in sea salt, lemon zest and juice and continue processing until mixture comes together into one big sticky ball.
- Break up into 20 pieces and roll pieces into balls.
- Store in refrigerator for several weeks or longer in freezer.
*If dates are not sticky, soak in warm water for 30 minutes and then drain.
**I use Vega One French Vanilla but any protein powder will work.