- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse quinoa and cook according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Place chickpeas AND sweet potato on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with chili powder and cumin.
- Bake for 30-40 mins or until chickpeas are crispy.
- Add kale to a large bowl and top with olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Massage kale for 3-5 mins or until fully wilted.
- Divide kale amongst bowls and top with quinoa.
- Once sweet potatoes and chickpeas are done divide evenly among bowls.
- Sprinkle bowls with pumpkin seeds.
For the Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl until well-combined. Sauce will thicken up so add water 1 tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle each bowl with sauce*.
*Feel free to double or triple and keep in the fridge. I love this sauce on everything!